The 100th update for The Sims 4 was released on August 18, 2020. It updated the game to version 18.104.22.1680 for PC, version 22.214.171.1240 for macOS and version 1.30 for console.
Spark'd Season One has come to an end, Spark'd Wedding Destination Challenge submissions have closed and you have picked your favorites, and we released the community voted pack - Nifty Knitting. Now we find ourselves here with a small update to tackle some issues including those that you reported to us after Nifty Knitting released.
Now onto the fixes:
- We have once again vanquished yet another villainous version of Error Code 134. This time it is Error Code 134:64b8a94a, distant cousin of the original Error Code 134.
- What is Error 134? Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me... no more.
- Fixed an issue related to curvature points on Roofs. They should work better now.
- Controller layout screens have been updated to reflect the additional controls used in the Spark’d Challenges tabs in The Gallery. So many buttons, so much to see and do.
- Fixed an issue that generated an error message when submitting an item to Spark’d Challenges from Player’s catalog.
Cats & Dogs
- Retrained our good Doggos and Cattos so that they can eat also not on command. So they will no longer eat only when they are told. Give them all the treats anyway - they are such good bois and girls!
- Fixed an issue where NPC Sims would continuously steal objects from Lots without having the Kleptomaniac Trait. ** They were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.
- Fixed an issue in ‘Green’ Lots that did not allow Aurora Borealis and other phenomena to display. I’m glad we fixed this, now enjoy what nature has to offer.
- Fixed an issue that made some drinks and food options be duplicated, or go missing, on restaurants’ menus. I’m all for more of everything, but this seemed a bit extreme, though double coffees… mmm coffee...
- Fixed an issue that prevented PlayStation 4 and macOS players from applying the unlockbytag SP17 successfully. All the knits belong to you.
- Sims will no longer constantly knit autonomously. Ok now, we know knitting is wonderful, but there IS a thing like too much knitting. *distant chants of ‘That’s right!’*
- If you subscribe to EA Access you may notice the logo displayed on the pack information screens is now displayed as EA Play as part of a rebrand of EA’s subscription.