|The Sims 3: Outdoor Living Stuff|
|Give your Sims everything they need for a stylish and comfortable outdoor living space with The Sims 3 Outdoor Living!|
|Developer(s)||EA Black Box|
|Series||The Sims series|
|Release date(s)||February 1, 2011|
|Engine||The Sims 3 Engine|
|Aspect ratio||4:3, 5:4, 5:3, 16:9, 16:10|
|Native resolution||1024x768 and higher|
|Media||DVD, Digital Download|
|System requirements||Minimum Hardware Requirements on TheSims3.com|
The Sims 3: Outdoor Living Stuff is the third stuff pack for The Sims 3. It was officially announced by Electronic Arts on December 7, 2010, with an official release date for PC and Mac of February 1, 2011. Rumors for the game began appearing in October 2010.
Description[edit | edit source]
For the first time ever, your Sims can get the best in outdoor luxury for their homes. Whether they’re decorating the perfect patio, setting the mood with a cool new hot tub, or firing up a state-of-the-art grill for the ultimate BBQ, your Sims’ outdoor decor is getting a boost. Give your Sims everything they need for a stylish and comfortable outdoor living space with The Sims 3 Outdoor Living!
Features[edit | edit source]
- Build the perfect al fresco setting for your Sims with stylish furnishings, outdoor electronics, and cozy fire pits and fireplaces.
- Give your Sims several uniquely styled hot tubs where they can relax with friends or get romantic with someone special.
- Turn up the heat with an all-new built-in countertop grill as part of your Sims’ outdoor kitchen and take their cooking to a whole new level.
- Choose from two new styles. “Garden Terrace” features elegant wrought-iron pieces, while “Sunset on the Veranda” embraces the warmth of outdoors.
- Dress your Sims in an array of chic but casual attire for a great day in the sun or a relaxing evening under the stars.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Images[edit | edit source]
Video[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is the first of the expansion and stuff packs with no manual (Unless if The Sims 2 Store Edition is counted). However, it does have a readme file.
- Downloadable copies of the game do, however, allow the manual to be downloaded from EA.
[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
|"The Sims" Chronology|
The Sims 3: Late Night
October 26, 2010
|The Sims series PC games||Followed by|
The Sims Medieval
March 22, 2011
The Sims 3: Fast Lane Stuff
September 7, 2010
|The Sims 3 stuff packs||Followed by|
The Sims 3: Town Life Stuff
July 26, 2011
|The Sims series stuff packs|