|The Sims 3 High-End Loft Stuff|
|Create the Ultimate High-End Loft Lifestyle for Your Sims|
|Developer(s)||EA Black Box|
|Ratings|| ESRB: T|
|Series||The Sims series|
|Release date(s)|| NA February 2, 2010|
EU 5 February 2010
AUS 4 February 2010
|Engine||The Sims 3 Engine|
|Aspect ratio||4:3, 5:4, 5:3, 16:9, 16:10|
|Native resolution||1024x768 and higher|
|System requirements||Minimum Hardware Requirements on TheSims3.com|
|Themes||Modern technology, new and modern clothes, modern art and paintings|
The Sims 3 High-End Loft Stuff (also known as The Sims 3 Design & High-Tech Stuff) is the first stuff pack for The Sims 3, and was released in February 2, 2010. The pack introduced many new furniture items and styles, and reintroduced many items from previous games and expansion packs, including the heart-shaped vibrating bed, electric guitar and the aquarium.
Transform your Sims’ homes into sleek, edgy lofts with The Sims 3 High-End Loft Stuff. Upgrade your Sims lifestyle with sophisticated furnishings, must-have electronics, and cutting edge fashions.
- Add a sleek, high-end, tech-inspired look to your Sims bedroom, living room, bathroom, office and den.
- Upgrade your Sims’ wardrobes with forward looking apparel, tailored suits and sophisticated outerwear.
- Transform your Sims’ homes into cutting edge spaces with contemporary inspired furnishings, electric art and modern designs.
- Give your Sims coveted electronics including high-tech, ultra-slim TVs, video game systems, stereos and more.
- As a special 10th Anniversary gift this pack includes three coveted items from The Sims and The Sims 2 games: The heart shaped vibrating bed, the electric guitar, and the aquarium.
- New CAS stylist clothes and beautiful hairstyles.
Minimum version of The Sims 3 required for The Sims 3 High-End Loft Stuff or The Sims 3 Design & High-Tech Stuff is 1.9; DVD versions will update The Sims 3 to 1.9 but Download versions must be updated to 1.9. A later version of The Sims 3 might be required if High-End Loft/Design & Hi-Tech is updated later than its original version.
The Sims 3 High-End Loft Stuff and The Sims 3 Design and Hi-Tech Stuff are compatible with all base game features and World Adventures features if World Adventures is installed. It is compatible with Create a World but the 3.3 update of The Sims 3 High-End Loft Stuff and The Sims 3 Design and Hi-Tech Stuff caused it to crash (This was fixed in the Ambitions update). Content requiring later versions such as Barnacle Bay may require High-End Loft/Design and Hi-Tech Stuff to be updated for it to work. Games saved in High-End Loft/Design and Hi-Tech and prior will cause a dialog for placing Ambitions lots if the game is loaded from Ambitions/Deluxe. Some features such as placing Lots, Memories, Zodiac Signs etc. may be added to The Sims 3 High-End Loft/Design and Hi-Tech Stuff though updates.
- The Sims 3 High-End Loft Stuff, is called The Sims 3 Design and Hi-Tech Stuff in Europe.
- Although being called The Sims 3 Design and Hi-Tech Stuff in the EU, it uses the cover of The Sims 3 High-End Loft Stuff (US/AUS/CAN).
- This is the first game of The Sims 3 to include Shop Mode
- It is the last game of The Sims 3 to display "All Right Reserved" after © Electronic Arts Inc. In The Sims 3 Ambitions and later, it just says © 2010 Electronic Arts Inc.
- This is the only Sims 3 game with a different name in Europe than what US and Canada uses. Ambitions and later games (As of Pets) shares its European name with US and Canada.
- This is the only Stuff Pack that has updates prior to the next game of The Sims 3. Fast Lane had no updates prior to Late Night and Outdoor Living has none before Generations.
- This is one of the few The Sims 3 games whose trailer does not contain the disclaimer May contain content inappropriate for children. This is shared with The Sims 3 Outdoor Living, The Sims 3 Generations, The Sims 3 Town Life and The Sims 3 for DS.
- Selected content from this stuff pack has been made available in The Sims 3 Pets for console.
- High End Loft Stuff is the first The Sims pack of the 2010s decade.
- ↑ Also spelled as The Sims 3: High-End Loft Stuff, High-End Loft or HELS.
- ↑ Also spelled as The Sims 3: Design & High-Tech Stuff, Design & Hi-Tech or DHTS.
- ↑ http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/data/980396.html
- ↑ The title name may be The Sims 3 High-End Loft Stuff (US, Canada and Australia) or The Sims 3 Design & High-Tech Stuff (Europe).
|"The Sims" Chronology|
The Sims 2 Fun with Pets Collection
January 12, 2010
|The Sims series PC games|| Followed by|
The Sims 3: Ambitions
June 1, 2010
|First stuff pack|
for The Sims 3
|The Sims 3 stuff packs|| Followed by|
The Sims 3: Fast Lane Stuff
September 7, 2010
The Sims 2: Mansion & Garden Stuff
November 17, 2008
|The Sims series stuff packs|