Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- changeLotZoning [residential | community | greek | dorm | secretsociety]
- This changes the zoning type of the lot. Before rezoning a lot using this cheat, make sure there are no Sims currently living in the lot. To use this cheat, enter the lot that you would like to rezone, and then enter the cheat, choosing one of these zoning options.
- changeNeighborhoodType [primary/university]
- Changes the type of the neighborhood or subhood. The game must be booted in debug mode — add the line "
boolProp testingcheatsenabled true" to a Userstartup.cheat file.
- boolProp dormSpecificToolsDisabled [true/false]
- Setting this to
falseenables build/buy mode tools that would normally be disabled when in a dorm lot. It also works for community lots, although any changes made to the lot will not be saved.
- setHighestAllowedLevel [number]
- Sets the amount of floors allowed. Do not build any higher than 16 floors, or the game will crash.
- This cheat works sporadically in later expansions, and does not work in the base game. To build higher, the "Dormer Trick" can be used to build one more level up; simply build to the highest level possible without cheats, build a dormer, and then build a wall on the new level. The dormer can be safely removed after this.
- boolProp allow45DegreeAngleOfRotation [true/false]
- Allows objects to be placed at a 45 degree angle by pressing the < or > keys; clicking and dragging to rotate will only rotate in the normal 90 degree increments.
- Some objects may not work correctly when placed diagonally.
- Sims can walk through certain objects that are placed at a 45 degree angle, such as multi-grid objects.
- floatProp tvVolume [number]
- Allows the player to change the volume of the television. Acceptable values are 0.0 - 1.0.