|The Sims 2: Teen Style Stuff|
|Box art for The Sims 2: Teen Style Stuff|
|Developer(s)||The Sims Studio|
|Release date(s)||November 5, 2007|
The Sims 2: Teen Style Stuff is a stuff pack released for The Sims 2 on November 5, 2007. The pack is solely based around teenagers. It contains new clothes, new hairstyles and new objects. There are three themes included in the pack: goth style, thrasher style, and socialite style.
Game description[edit | edit source]
Give your teen Sims everything they need to express their unique style with The Sims 2 Teen Style Stuff! Now your teen Sims can show some attitude with all-new, unique furniture, decor items, fashions and more with three distinct themes-"Goth," "Thrasher," and "Socialite." Give your Sims a new stereo, TV, and other gadgets to keep them up to date and in touch with their friends. Make sure your Sims are always sporting the latest teen fashions including track suits, designer jeans, and yoga outfits. Let your young Sims express themselves in ways only teenagers can!
Game Features[edit | edit source]
- The Fabulous Life of the Socialite
- Make sure your social butterfly gets her beauty sleep with a luxurious bed and keep her trendsetting status intact with a classy vanity table.
- A delicately carved wardrobe is perfect for your Socialite teen to keep her designer jeans and other stylish accessories.
- Young girl Sims can lounge around in chic pyjamas that put a cute cami and pants with matching fuzzy slippers.
- Get the Extreme Sport Lifestyle
- Deck out your Sim's room with a skateboard and surfboard wall sculpture to reflect their edgy yet laidback lifestyle.
- Give them khaki cargo shorts and other chill clothes that are perfect for lounging.
- The Dark World of the Goth
- Transform your Goth Sim's room into a reflection of their dark soul with gloomy furnishings like a black and red armoire and plush, velvet chairs.
- Fill their wardrobe with dark and rebellious attire including buckles, belts, and heavy boots for him and leather, tattoos, and fishnets for her.
New Items[edit | edit source]
- Three new item and clothing styles are introduced: Socialite, Goth and Thrasher.
- New music includes Chiodos, Flyleaf, Machine Head, and Plain White T's in the Metal station. There is a Remix of "Chocolate" in the Pop section.
- New wall and floor coverings.
Hairstyles[edit | edit source]
There are new hairstyles only for teens
Clothes[edit | edit source]
New clothes- available only for teens!
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Media[edit | edit source]
|The Sims 2: Teen Style Stuff Loading Screen|
|Sim To the Day|
|Is It Progression If A Cannibal Uses A Fork|
|Our Time Is Now|