|The Sims 2: Teen Style Stuff|
|Box art for The Sims 2: Teen Style Stuff|
|Release date(s)||November 5, 2007|
The Sims 2: Teen Style Stuff is a stuff pack released for The Sims 2 on November 5, 2007. The pack is solely based around teenagers. It contains new clothes, new hairstyles and new objects. There are three themes included in the pack: goth style, thrasher style, and socialite style.
- The Fabulous Life of the Socialite
- Make sure your social butterfly gets her beauty sleep with a luxurious bed and keep her trendsetting status intact with a classy vanity table.
- A delicately carved wardrobe is perfect for your Socialite teen to keep her designer jeans and other stylish accessories.
- Young girl Sims can lounge around in chic pyjamas that put a cute cami and pants with matching fuzzy slippers.
- Get the Extreme Sport Lifestyle
- Deck out your Sim's room with a skateboard and surfboard wall sculpture to reflect their edgy yet laidback lifestyle.
- Give them khaki cargo shorts and other chill clothes that are perfect for lounging.
- The Dark World of the Goth
- Transform your Goth Sim's room into a reflection of their dark soul with gloomy furnishings like a black and red armoire and plush, velvet chairs.
- Fill their wardrobe with dark and rebellious attire including buckles, belts, and heavy boots for him and leather, tattoos, and fishnets for her.
- Three new item and clothing styles are introduced: Socialite, Goth and Thrasher.
- New music includes Chiodos, Flyleaf, Machine Head, and Plain White T's in the Metal station. There is a Remix of "Chocolate" in the Pop section.
- New wall and floor coverings.
There are new hairstyles only for teens
New clothes- available only for teens!
|The Sims 2: Teen Style Stuff Loading Screen|
|Sim To the Day|
|Is It Progression If A Cannibal Uses A Fork|
|Our Time Is Now|