The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Instructions: Save the file to disk and then run it to install the patch. Please make sure you have your game CDs available during patch installation.
Not all fixes will take effect on existing The Sims 2 Seasons saved games. If you have an existing lot, Sim, object or neighborhood that does not seem to be improved by this patch, we recommend that you replace the affected object, or create either a new family, lot or neighborhood, depending on what is affected by the bug.
- Custom objects will now be preserved when uploading Lots to the Exchange.
- Musician Career Track career reward (Rock Hammer) now has audio functioning correctly.
- Sim Babies no longer cry excessively.
- Sims will no longer pop out of the pool to recognize that it's raining.
- Sims will no longer use chairs placed on roofs while performing certain interactions.
- Drinking Orangeade will now add random badge points correctly.
- PlantSim babies that age to adults will now maintain their PlantSim outfit in their clothing inventory
- PlantSim Toddlers will now not lose their PlantSim outfit after planning outfit with changing table.
- In an Education Career Level 4 chance card, Sim will now actually lose 475 Simoleons as the chance card states, and not get demoted.
- In an Education Career Level 7 chance card, Sims will no longer lose all their Simoleons and get demoted, but rather lose the amount shown in the chance card.
- Players will now be warned before the Social Worker takes away children for temperature neglect.
- Skating on rinks will now increase a Sim's fitness level.
- Children will no longer stop dancing unexpectedly as nanny plays the Rock Hammer guitar.
- Un-moveable maple trees in neighborhood view will no longer appear at random.
- Fish will no longer become stuck on lot if set on sale while penguin attempts to eat it.
- Sims will no longer lose fun while playing the piano.
- Inventory will now update visually when using "undo" after inventory is empty.
- Items can no longer be permanently lost from inventory by using undo and then immediately selecting other Rewards tabs.
- Seasonal Progression from home lot will now properly transfer to owned community lots.
- Trash compactors can now be repaired by Service NPC Repairman.
- Watering a plant in a greenhouse while it is raining will no longer cause the plant to weep from being overwatered.
- Sims will no longer remain in the Energizer after all motives are charged.
- Drinking Orangeade without Open for Business installed will no longer display an incorrect skill badge.
- Primp self-interaction is again available.
- Trees placed in Neighborhood View are now again visible in Lot View.
- Sims will no longer spontaneously combust so easily (hot tubs, exercise machines, etc.).
- Sims will no longer become permanently stuck on rinks if lot is moved while Sims are currently skating.
- Barista will no longer stop working after a Sim notices it's raining or snowing.
- Latipsoh Green Linoleum floor is no longer replaced by the "Neutral Sand" Linoleum floor.
- Sims will now much more rarely route through swimming pools when trying to reach locations.
- Snow saved on Community Lots will now melt properly.
- Sims will no longer take repeated baths or showers when cold.
- Vampires will no longer get out of their coffin in the daytime to watch weather.
- Skill points gained from eggplant juice will now properly trigger wants.
- Dialogue box to rename your pets will no longer refer to them as a PlantBaby.
- Pets will no longer sink into the ground when Sims interact with Water Wiggler.
- Children no longer levitate when watching TV Sports Channel.
- Ottomas twins father data is now correct.
- Stuffed rainbow trout will no longer shift below the pan during cooking.
- Sims will no longer die as easily by being struck by lightning.
- Sims will now be smarter about seeking out the shortest path to take to player-directed locations.
- It's Raining interactions will no longer continue to occur after a Sim has seen the weather several times.
- Teens who happen to age to an adult at the top of Music Career Track on a work day will no longer 'miss work' and get negative job performance.
- Teens sent to University can now successfully complete their first Semester.
- Arch doorways will now trigger Sims to change to Outerwear during winter.
- Children will no longer levitate when they watch a birth.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.