|The Sims 2 Pets for mobile|
|Release date(s)||INT June 18, 2008|
|Genres||Life simulation, God game|
The Sims 2: Pets is a mobile game in The Sims series released for Mobile phones.
Give your Sim a playful pal in the Sims 2 Pets! Adopt a puppy, teach it tricks, feed, clean, and walk it in this great Sims game. Use your Simoleons to buy pet toys and accessories. Be sure your Sim monitors and cares for the new furry friend. A neglected puppy can shred papers, devour houseplants, soil the carpet, and make your Sim's life miserable. But a well-trained puppy will delight your Sim with surprising and amusing antics. Happier Sims benefit from increased earnings and improved status in the Sims mobile world you know and love.
Features[edit | edit source]
- Create a Sim - customize your Sim's appearance and name
- Adopt a Puppy - choose the breed, coat options and name your pet
- Take care of your puppy
- Teach your puppy tricks like Sit, Speak, Roll-Over, and Dance!
- Play with your puppy at home or at the park
- Includes breeds such as Labrador, Chihuahua, Pug, Mutt, Whippet and a Robot Dog
- Complete goals for rewards
- Spend Simoleons on toys, accessories, and more at the Pet Shop
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
In this game, the player creates a Sim and a pet, but instead of directly controlling both, the player only actually controls the pet.