|The Sims 2 Pets for GBA|
|Box art for The Sims 2 Pets for GBA|
|Ratings|| ESRB: E|
|Release date(s)|| NA November 7, 2006|
EU November 17, 2006
AUS November 16, 2006
|Genres||Life simulation, God game|
The Sims 2: Pets is a console game in The Sims series released for Game Boy Advance (AUS November 16, 2006, EU November 17, 2006, NA November 7, 2006).
In this game, the player's Sim recently moved to a town called Barkersville, where they soon begin to care for the town pets.
- The game now uses a green EA logo.
- Players can own pets and compete in pet shows.
- 4 minigames. Minigames can now be paused by pressing Start.
- This is the last game released on the GBA along with the Nintendo GameCube.
- Some objects in this game are from The Sims 2 and The Sims Stories rather from the console games.
- The EA logo is animated in Pets while in Bustin' Out, The Urbz and The Sims 2, they were not.
- Another change is that there is now a Health warning screen and that Maxis is no longer shown at start up.
- Some of the male & female's Simlish voice are from The Sims.
- Some of the Pet's Furniture are from The Sims: Unleashed
- Control Pad: Move Sim/menus
- A: Interact/Select item
- B: Cancel/Go back
- L: Hide Motives (Similar to The Urbz: Sims in the City)/Previous Tab
- R: Not used/Next Tab
- Start: Opens the Collectables/Pet Pedigree/Career/Relationship
- Select: Open menu