The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Download[edit | edit source]
Installation[edit | edit source]
Instructions: Save the file to disk and then run it to install the patch. Please make sure you have your game CDs available during patch installation.
Patch notes[edit | edit source]
- Custom objects will now be preserved when uploading Lots to the Exchange.
- Sim children will again show their genetically correct hair color.
- Thumbnails of uniformed NPCs will now show their current hair color.
- The Pet Adoption pool will now replenish correctly.
- Service NPCs that have died will now be replaced correctly.
- While on an outing, a waiter will now properly place food on the table after it is ordered.
- NPC thumbnails now show the correct dyed color of their hair.
- The NPC Maid will not longer get stuck cleaning a fish tank.
- Teens option to Go Out now functioning correctly.
- Birds and Womrats now require less feeding to survive.
- Pets now receive their pension upon retirement.
- Dance Together interaction between all available age groups now working correctly.
- Children no longer levitate off ground during some interactions.
- Marrying Mr. Big or the Diva will now satisfy the want to "Marry a rich sim".
- The Sledgehammer tool will no longer leave deck parts when deleting decks.
- Remote businesses are now working properly.
- Fixed an issue where pointed-ear dogs would become corrupt when moved into a lot.
- "Get a puppy" want is now satisfied when buying a puppy from a neighbor.
- Custom college lots will no longer be deleted if no Sims are living on it.
- Sims will no longer have Grand Vampire's hairstyle after being bitten by the Grand Vampire.
- Nightlife Game Tips are now correctly located in the Game Tips section.
- Influencing Sims to fight another Sim will no longer cause non-werewolf Sims to turn into a werewolf.
- Ground covers from lots can now be seen from Neighborhood view.
- "Barstool by Simulated Comfort" can now be used when 3 barstools are placed side-by-side.
- Werewolf, Vampire, and normal Sim skin types are now updating correctly at proper times.
- Graves moved to a community lot are now movable in Buy/Build Mode.
- Last member of a household can now be moved in when invited.
- Selling pets to other playable Sims now cause an exchange of Simoleons.
- "Rub Belly" want no longer appears for cats.
- Sims can now return home after visiting the Secret Society lot.
- Saved Headmaster scenario will now function correctly when Pets is installed.
- Pet houses no longer move off tile after a Pet Woohoo.
- Infants and Toddlers no longer appear in the "Invite Household" dialogue.
- Pet born of archetype breeds will no longer lose archetype attributes.
- Sims can now correctly try for baby under the maximum Sim limit.
- Cats no longer can become stuck in the litter box.
- "roofslopeangle" cheat will now function correctly.
- Custom Sims' face will no longer revert to a default face when moving them into a lot with pets.
- Turned on "HydroBot" and "SentryBot" are no longer deleted after installing The Sims 2 Pets.
- Two or more teens will no longer refuse to go to school if there is no nanny or adult on the lot.
- Hair no longer separates from Sims' head when werewolf teens turn into adults.
- Pets will no longer visit Downtown alone.
- Floor textures on stages no longer appear corrupt using the Eyedropper tool.
- "Tropico Avian Sanctuary" and "FMCU 3000" objects can now be deleted if the last Sim dies on the lot.
- Pets can now properly use helicopters to go to work with other Sims.
- Fixed a Chance card issue where Pets were fired instead of being fined.
- Sims are now able to call the fire department on an owned community lot.
- Awning can now be deleted from a saved lot.
- Sims will no longer lose career rank when pets retire.
- Puppies and Kittens can no longer be taken to work.
- Teens and Elders will no longer be promoted without meeting necessary requirements.
- Customer NPCs now change into new outfits that they have purchased.
- Bred puppies now show family tree link to their father.
- Pets Bodyshop is now compatible with older expansion packs.
- Extra erroneous panes in the "Glasses" category have been removed.
[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.