The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Patch for The Sims 2: Nightlife.
Download[edit | edit source]
Patch notes[edit | edit source]
- Includes The Sims 2 University bug fixes.
- Fixed an issue with cell phones being removed from Sims' inventories after installing Nightlife.
- Purchasing specific dining tables introduced in Nightlife now satisfies the "Buy a Table" want.
- Fixed an obscure issue that occurred when attempting to place the same tombstone multiple times.
- Fixed an issue where a Sim being embarrassed could force the Sim out of poker interactions.
- Fixed a Nightlife installation issue that left the user in pause mode whenever they visited a community lot via a taxi.
- Wants for specific electronic devices no longer roll in after a Sim owns that electronic device.
- Diplomas that were in the career reward panel for University now properly appear in the inventory after installing Nightlife.
- Sims that are seated in a car will no longer stand up inside the car to change clothes and remain standing for the drive to work.
- Capped the amount of half walls allowed on a single lot in order to prevent graphical corruption that would occur when this limit was broken.
- The lot view options are now saved properly after exiting and restarting the game.
- Pre-placed tombstones will now appear in build mode when transported to community lots.
- Fixed an issue that, in certain regional versions of the game, caused the voice audio for the karaoke machine to be intermittent or non-existent.
- Prevented diplomas from switching ownership if this update is installed after Nightlife but prior to loading University created lots containing diplomas.
- The "maxmotives" cheat will no longer interfere with the availability of sleep related interactions involving beds, coffins, and sofas.
- Fixed an improper "$jobTitle" string that was being displayed when Sims were asked about their jobs in some regional versions of the game.
- Fixed a rare bug that could cause a Sim drinking a potion to vanish from the game.
- Fixed an issue where NPC Mrs. Crumplebottom was causing objects.package to become corrupted.
- Fixed an issue where Custom Terrain paint was being uploaded with packaged lots and spread to other users' machine unintentionally.
- Addressed an issue where cell phones could not be placed in a Sims inventory before making a phone call on it first.
- Electro Dance Spheres can now be used at all skill levels properly.
- Fixed a rare issue where when a Sim was juggling would cause random objects to be deleted.
- Dorm Cooks will no longer duplicate on previously played lots after installing Nightlife.
- Cowplants will no longer have their faces squished after eating Nightlife NPCs.
- Sims will no longer get a memory of making out with themselves in the hot tub under certain conditions.
- The Mad Scientist career track will no longer have a conflicting message about missing a day of work and having the day off.
- Moving lots with University Graduates into the Sim Bin and back into the neighborhood will no longer cause all of the diplomas to belong to one Sim; instead they will belong to their original owners.
- Sims will now be able to use Cell Phones and MP3 players placed on tables.
- Young Adult Male Sims can no longer get pregnant and give birth from using the Electro Dance Sphere.
- Vampire NPCs can now be influenced to drink Vamprocillin-D properly.
- Pollination Technician 9's family tree now shows all correct branches.
- Sims can now work out if there is a rug in front of the TV.
- Many multi-tile objects can now be placed against walls after being placed into a Sims inventory and then the Sim changes lots.
- Fixed an issue where Sims were randomly getting stuck playing poker indefinitely.
- Addressed an issue where using the eyedropper tool allowed players to place objects on a lot beyond the amount of money they currently have.
- Computers are no longer able to be placed in a Sims inventory if the computers are turned on.
- Sims playing the handheld games will no longer get a memory about meeting themselves.
- The NPC Gypsy Matchmaker will only come by to initially greet new Sims in a neighborhood once per neighborhood instead of every new lot created.
- Fixed an issue where University Sims were randomly getting taken back to their original neighborhood during their Freshman year.
- Fixed a rare occurring of an issue where Sims could not move off of a University lot after graduating.
- Flaming Bags of Poo should not be delivered indefinitely after a bad date.
- Teen Sims age transitioning directly to an Adult Sim that has chosen not to go to college will no longer receive a memory that they have completed their Freshman year.
- Having a Family Reunion will no longer overrun the memories panel of a Sim with a memory for every interaction during the Family Reunion party.
- Dorm rooms will be hidden again when Nightlife is installed.
- The want "Stay Home From Class" can now be fulfilled by Pleasure Aspiration Sims that skip class.
- Downtown NPC Sims now have ReNuYu Porta-Chug in their inventories so now they can all change their Turn Ons and Turn Offs when they become controllable Sims.
[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.