The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
The Sims 2: FreeTime is required for these cheats.
Neighborhood Cheats[edit | edit source]
- modifyNeighborhoodTerrain [on/off]
- Allows the player to alter the neighborhood terrain by raising or lowering it. This cheat must be enabled in the neighborhood view. To use it, enter
modifyNeighborhoodTerrain oninto the cheat console and click on the area you would like to change. To select a larger area, click and drag the cursor to highlight the area you would like to modify. Press [ or ] to raise or lower the terrain. Press \ to level the terrain and P to smooth it. When finished, type
modifyNeighborhoodTerrain offto disable the cheat.
- changeLotZoning [residential | community | greek | dorm | secretsociety]
- This changes the zoning type of the lot. Before rezoning a lot using this cheat, make sure there are no Sims currently living in the lot. To use this cheat, enter the lot that you would like to rezone, and then enter the cheat, choosing one of these zoning options.
- Note that although the cheat to change lot zoning into secret hobby lot exists, you must do it the proper way, or it will not work. The method to make a Secret Hobby Lot is discussed here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.