The Sims 2: Apartment Life expansion pack is required for these cheats.
Neighborhood Cheats Edit
- changeLotZoning [residential | community | apartmentbase]
- This changes the zoning type of the lot. Before rezoning a lot using this cheat, make sure there are no Sims currently living in the lot. To use this cheat, enter the lot that you would like to rezone, and then enter the cheat, choosing one of these zoning options.
- Note that zoning a beach lot into an apartment lot will severely corrupt the ocean and lot terrain and is strongly not recommended.
Build Cheats Edit
- boolProp apartmentBuildBuyRestrictions [on/off]
- Permits certain buy mode objects which normally are disabled in apartments to be purchased. The only known disabled objects are the secret door bookshelf and closets.
- boolProp aptSubLotSpecificToolsDisabled [true/false]
- If set to [false], players can pick up, move, and delete objects outside the currently rented apartment.
- boolProp aptBaseLotSpecificToolsDisabled [true/false]
- If set to [false], players can enable build mode while editing an empty apartment lot.
More information on editing apartment lots can be found at Game guide:Building an apartment.
- boolProp testingCheatsEnabled [true/false] Rent Furnished
- It is possible to rent an apartment with all of its furnishings by enabling testingcheatsenabled, shift+clicking on the door of the apartment you would like to rent, and selecting "Rent Furnished". The Sim must be standing next to the door, and they must not have any other actions in their queue.
- changeLotClassification [low | middle | high]
- This changes the lot classification of the lot. The lot will remain this classification until the
clearLotClassValuecheat is used.
- This clears any "changeLotClassification" cheat used on the lot and sets the lot class to the correct calculated value.
- This prints the lot's class (low, middle, or high) as well as the corresponding numerical lot class value. The lot class on an apartment lot will determine which social class townies move into it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.