The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|The Sims: House Party|
|Box art for The Sims: House Party|
|Release date(s)||March 28, 2001|
|Platform(s)||Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X|
Features[edit | edit source]
New objects[edit | edit source]
- Catering table
- Dance floor
- Drink fountain
- Themed bars, turntables and fireplaces
- DJ booth
- Bubble bar
New NPCs[edit | edit source]
- Entertainers: Buy a large cake, and hidden inside is a party dancer, they are sexy, both male and female. But if a kid is at home, a gorilla will appear instead. They will flirt with your Sims, married or single!
- Drew Carey: He will appear if you're throwing a great party. He will come to your home in a limousine.
- Green Beard the Ghost: Have a creative Sim tell a good story around the campfire, and a ghost might appear!
- Mime: Throwing a bad party? The mime is here to crash the party and try to make it better. Beware of his hands, though, as he will steal items from your home!
- Caterer: Hire a caterer to keep the plates full at the debutante ball.
- Party crashers: Pete or Paulette might drop in when a party starts getting good.
New building themes[edit | edit source]
- Western country saloons
- Hawaiian Tiki
- The electronic rave.
Other new features[edit | edit source]
- House party: Sims can throw a party, and invite a large number of Sims to their house.
- New Soundtrack Music: Rap, Techno, Country Dance, Beach, and Disco
- New costumes: From togas to beachwear, all are available if your Sims wanted to throw a Greek party or beach party.
- Roasting marshmallows, sing, and tell ghost stories with a campfire.
- DJ booths, dance floors, buffet table and many more new objects!
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Media[edit | edit source]
|The Sims: House Party Load Music|
[edit | edit source]
|"The Sims" Chronology|
The Sims: Livin' Large
August 27, 2000
|The Sims series expansion packs||Followed by|
The Sims: Hot Date
November 14, 2001
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.