Template documentation (for the above template, sometimes hidden or invisible)
- Creates a countdown clock to a specified date and time.
- Both are required. Time = MMMM DD YYYY HH:MM:SS. Zone = Time zone abbreviation. Be sure to add AM/PM for non UTC time zones.
|time = June 2 2025 00:00:00
|zone = UTC
- Countdown will not appear when an edit is being previewed; it will only appear once the page is saved.
- Be sure to include a valid time zone abbreviation in the Zone parameter. Use of UTC is recommended, but other time zones will work.
- See also
- Wikipedia:List of time zone abbreviations