Willow Creek aka Riviera Edit
I thought the name was Riviera... Uh, Willow Creek still sounds good. It actually fits in as a The Sims neighboorhood name. Maybe the full neighboorhood is Willow Creek, and the part near the river is Riviera.
Wonder what families would be there, and how many? Where it will be even set? I thought it would be 25 years after TS2. Bella still young and kicking due to the alien abduction, and Mortimer used the Elixir of Life or something, and got younger. So maybe even if he's chronologically 82 and she is 81, she appears to be 23 and he appears to be 37, or something. Kaiko Mikkusu (talk) 18:25, June 5, 2014 (UTC)
- I think that The Sims 4 will be set between The Sims 3 and The Sims . And I realy want to see more from neighborhood , I realy love neighborhoods . ~~Majo.mraz.9~~ 20:21 , June 5 , 2014 (UTC)
- Yesh. If it's set between TS3 and TS1, this means we get to see our favorite Sunset Valley-ians. Like the Altos, Langeraks, Wolffs, Keatons, Harts, Christopher Steel, Bunches, Wainwrights, Sw0rd's, Hatch's, Donner's, Clavell's, and McGraw's. Also, it reminds me a bit of what they did with the Pokèmon series: Pokèmon Gold is a sequel of Pokèmon Red, Pokèmon Ruby takes place at the same time as Pokèmon Red, Pokèmon Diamond takes place at the same time as Pokèmon Gold, Pokèmon Black takes place in the future (3 years between Red and Gold but 7-ish years between Gold and Black) and does not feature the Pokèmon introduced in Diamond\Gold\Ruby\Red. (Pokèmon Gold you can go to Kanto and catch Red Version (Gen I) pokèmon, Pokèmon Ruby in some places you can catch some rarer Gold Version (Gen II) evolution lines, Pokèmon Diamond features quite a few Ruby Version (Gen III) Pokèmon and also some Gen I ones, and offers post-game pre-evos to Gen II Pokèmon, but Unova is not only 7 years later, but also far-away from Johto and the other regions, so it has completely new Pokèmon that are quite similiar to the Gen I ones.)
- And if Mortimer is an adult but Bella is an YA, this might be around 33 years after TS3\8 years after TS1. We could get a teenage Cassandra! Bella pregnant with Alexander but once he turns into a toddler, Bella gets kidnapped by aliens (if you're playing as another household. When playing as the Goth's, you may get a chance card-type.) and the Calientes arrive in the neighboorhood along with Don Lothario. Well, that is, unless you get to woo Cassandra first, or divorce Bella from Mortimer. 22.214.171.124 (talk) 05:55, June 8, 2014 (UTC)
- Yeah, and for all we know, Bella and Mortimer will just be in the sim bin or the family bin. They could be in a store world for all we know. Cassandra could be anywhere from "unborn baby Goth" to an early teenager. Alexander could not exist at all, or he could be a toddler. Or maybe it's a sequel, Bella being returned from an abduction, and Mortimer having drank the Fountain of Youth or something. I compared it to Pokèmon because GSC is a sequel to RBY but RSE is apparently set in the same year as RBY, and DPPt is set in the same year as GSC. But since Pokèmon and The Sims are two completely different types of game... unless they make a Pokèmon EP? (TS4 Pokèmon EP Pack?) Kaiko Mikkusu (talk) 08:52, June 10, 2014 (UTC)
- SimGuruSarah confirmed that it wont be set in storyline from other Sims games, it will be set in somethink like a alternative universe with familylies from different sims games. For more informations go here
- ~~Majo.mraz.9~~ 19:41 , 10. June ,2014 (UTC)
- Yup, anything could happen. Also, for the "old one getting crowded", i would instead do a world that is set 25 years after Sims 2, with time-travelling Wainsw0rds (Blair, Cycl0n3, Blair's kid brother, and a baby on the way for Blair and Cycl0n3) and clones of TS3 Sunset Valley premades. Or something. And Jon Smith Tricou as the adopted son of Beau Broke and Frances J. Worthington III. And Jennicor's father being the son of Scott Keaton and Trish Ursine. Kaiko Mikkusu (talk) 18:07, July 6, 2014 (UTC)
Just Being HonestEdit
I don´t hate name because in my language Willow Creek sound funny ,totaly almost like Vilo´s bush (in my language Vilov krík ) :D :D :D
~~Majo.mraz.9~~ 7:32 , 8. June ,2014 (UTC)
Possible surnames of people in town Edit
Uh, i think the Goths might be in Willow Creek. And there would have to be a Roomies' Household too. Other families (or at least surnames in town) could be the Landgraabs, Bachelors, Crumplebottoms, Wolffs, Altos, Wainwrights, Bunches, Langeraks, Pleasants, Oldies, Newbies, Hatfields, Maximus, Joneses, Snooty Patooty, Valentinos, Agents, Mashugas, Kats, Hicks, Burbs, Charmings, Dreamers, Brokes, Calientes, Lotharios, GilsCarbos, Thayers, Bruenings, O'Dourkes.
These are all surnames from townies in Old Town\Sim Lane, Pleasantwiew, and Sunset Valley. Except for the Hatfield\Maximus\Jones\Snooty\Valentino\Agents\O'Dourkes, who were downloadable, but may still appear. Kaiko Mikkusu (talk) 20:54, June 10, 2014 (UTC)
- This list is completely speculative. Except for the Goths, no other families have been confirmed and there's no reason to assume that any of these will appear. - LostInRiverview talk ~ blog 20:58, June 10, 2014 (UTC)
All in One Neighborhood? Edit
It is known that the neighborhood will be divided in separate sections to provide a better experience. In many of the pictures of the neighborhood, there are skyscrapers in the background, and there are power lines in the sunset picture at the river. With the town divided into sections, could it be possible that we will get one large city, with more sections being added at each expansion pack? StraightXeDge (talk) 01:58, June 13, 2014 (UTC)
2nd World: Oasis SpringEdit
Uh, since it's a desert town and a 2nd world, it kinda reminds me of Strangetown. I think it will have the families from Strangetown while the third world would be in a medieval-looking place nestled in a forest, and that it would have the Veronaville families. And what if some TS3-introduced SV families were actually in Oasis Springs and... whatever they will call the Veronaville clone? 126.96.36.199 (talk) 18:23, July 18, 2014 (UTC)
- I hope there will be a neighborhood without any returning Sims, like with Strangetown and Veronaville when The Sims 2 was released. Joey.eyeball (talk) 03:16, July 20, 2014 (UTC)
- Yup. But ST and VV have specific themes (sci-fi and Shakespearean) but Oasis Springs, Willow Creek, and possibly the third one, do not. Of course they could include a "tropical island"-based town, or something. But, the Capps and Montys will prolly be there along with the Summerdreams, maybe not in Willow Creek but in another place entirely. Which could also have new families, along with families from Midnight Hollow, Moonlight Falls, and Dragon Valley. - they said every "fave family" was there. Kaiko Mikkusu (talk) 06:11, July 28, 2014 (UTC)
- I think they meant "fave" as in all the families introduced in TS1 + the families introduced in Pleasantwiew\Strangetown\Veronaville, including Landgraabs, Langeraks, and Goopy\Meadow\Marsha + the Tricou\Neengia's + the Kim from the TS2 Pets houses bin + some TS2 EP family + the "main" TS3 SV families (Hart, Frio, Ursine, Keaton, Wolff, Alto, and Wainwright) + a few others from SV. That way most simmers would have their "faves" in there. Also, what is your fave family, then? If it's not one of the ones i linked to, it could be included in an EP pack. And the Clavells are also one of my faves (from the minor TS3 families) & i did not include them there, even if they prolly are there in some shape or form. Kaiko Mikkusu (talk) 17:46, July 28, 2014 (UTC)
World/Neighbourhood Organisation Discussion Edit
Hey so as we all know there are two worlds that appear in Sims 4, both of which can be travelled between any time via the "Travel" option. Each world are separated into 4 residential neighbourhoods, a commercial area, and a parkland.
The problem at hand is besides lots, there are also areas called "Neighbourhood Amenities" which take place around the neighbourhood outside of lots. (Riversides, playgrounds etc.) How are we planning to organise this? I believe it important to be included with the Wikia as it's in these areas where you find collectables, secret areas, events etc.
In the past we've done pictures of locations of collectables on separate pages, but as the neighbourhoods are split, I could see it beneficial to perhaps use the world page (Eg. Willow Creek) as a home page, with Neighbourhood pages linked off that similar to individual Sims linked off of Family/Household pages (Bella Goth - Goth Family).
Each neighbourhood does have a name (Foundry Cove, Sage Estates etc.) and could list the occupied, empty and community lots with images there, as well as Neighbourhood Amenities, collection locations, trivia, gallery etc.
- Oh, you mean the "public areas," the ones that we can't edit, as the Gurus named so? IMO, the special seed locations in Sunset Valley subpage is no longer relevant. It's very ancient and pretty much unnecessary. With the growing amount of collectibles in The Sims 3, worlds, as well as other methods to earn collectibles, the map isn't really relevant now. I believe it will just be the same case as The Sims 4. For now it looks like something, but in the future, it's nothing.
- I like the idea to elaborate the details about each neighborhood, but I think keeping them all in this page is sufficient. We can make a subsection that describes each neighborhood of the world. However, since I still haven't had the game, I don't really have a good vision how it would turn out. Nikel Talk – Vote! 05:51, September 12, 2014 (UTC)
names of neighborhoods Edit
- I think it's when you go to the "world menu" and then you can see the names if I'm correct. Sims Player (talk) (mistakes) 14:11, September 30, 2015 (UTC)