Lucy Burb: Friend or Foe?
- The Traveller Family moved from Simcity, as did the Burbs. Tina Traveller's Bio states that she misses her friends back in Simcity, were Lucy Burb lived and went to school. As they are both the same age, do you think the two girls might have been friends? --Bella Goth 20:53, January 19, 2010 (UTC)Bella Goth
- I believe that this might be true but in the game Lucy and Tina don't even know each other. So they might have both lived in SimCity but they probaly lived far away from each other ArchieAndrewfan3001 00:26, January 20, 2010 (UTC)
- Well, they can't know each other "gamewise" b/c Lucy came with the Base Game, and Tina came with Bon Voyage, and can't be placed in any neighborhood. I can't decide on whether or not to make the girls best friends or bitter rivals? Any suggestions?!?!?!?!?--Bella Goth 21:52, January 20, 2010 (UTC)Bella Goth
- I believe you should make them enemies. When they have grandchildren they will be enemies just like The Monty Family and the Capp Family. It's gonna be a bit intresting of how it turns out. ArchieAndrewfan3001 23:00, January 20, 2010 (UTC)
- Hummm... I love that ideal. Tina is going to marry Beau Broke, and their great-grandchildren will marry Lucy and Alexander's great- grandchildren!!! Thank-you!--Bella Goth 01:29, January 21, 2010 (UTC)Bella Goth
After just starting the The Sims Wiki, I remember deleting the memories from this page. The reason I think was because she actually has no memories in the game. I don't know who put those memories on the page, and why nobody noticed that Trisha and Trent don't have those memories with her. So I suppose I should delete them again:) Joey.eyeball (talk) 21:24, November 15, 2013 (UTC)
GERMAN VERSION NAME