Vampires take 2?Edit
If they are adding Vampires again, are they going to be the same, or like the ones from TS2? Or like classic Dracula, as in they can chance into bats and do cool spooky stuff instead of crappy twilight things like sparkling in the light.
- I think they are just adding more features is all, I think the page needs to be fixed up a bit but that is until the EP comes out. Man I hope they don't do the whole stupid twilight thing too....xD Starmoonie(Talk Here) 18:06, June 14, 2012 (UTC)
does anyone know if a sim can be more then one supernatural being? like say...a werewolf wizard?—Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs) (UTC) - Please sign your comments with ~~~~
- Yes, it's called a hybrid.--The Black Scorpion 01:38, June 17, 2012 (UTC)
- It probably won't be available via create-a-sim, you'll have to say get a wizard and a werewolf and make them have a child in-game. That is unless create-a-sim isn't the only way to become supernatural in which case a werewolf could also become a wizard and viseversa,
- Edit: No, when two supernaturals have children there's a 50/50 chance it'll be either or.
- 126.96.36.199 (talk) 09:33, June 17, 2012 (UTC)
- It was confirmed in the first and second live broadcasts that sims cannot be be more than one supernatural state at one time, unlike in The Sims 2. And if two supernatural sims of different life states, have a child, it will not be a "hybrid", but will have a 50/50 chance of being either of the parents state. --- 07:55, August 21, 2012 (UTC)
I heard/saw/read something about a Wishing Well! It was founded out via SimsVIP that you will need Lucky Coins in use to the Slot Machine.... Do anyone if this is true or just fake????
- All I can say that it is releasing on The Sims 3 Store and not Supernatural. But thanks for the post! 16:01, June 19, 2012 (UTC)
A few questions... Edit
1) Are "townie/NPC" creatures going to be pre-desided like celebs are when you add Late Night?
2) Are they putting the Magic stuff from the Sims 3 Store in the game (Spellbook, VooDoo doll, cauldron, other)
3) How are the vampires "new" or are they just being re-relaced?
- I don't know, probably not.
- No, that will still be store content and won't be included, but if you have the EP it will gain additional functions in-game. Similar items will be added with the EP.
- I'm not sure how the vampiers are new, however I heard they can be made in Create-a-Sim and have additional detail.
Death through transformation? Edit
Just a thought, but I noticed that a few gurus have been saying that transforming back to sim form from werewolf is "taxing on your sims hunger meter." This could be a hint that if your sims hunger isn't high enough whilst in werewolf mode they could die from starvation when transforming back to sim mode, therefore being a new death type.
This would be kind of similar to the Rally Forth death in TS2OFB whereby sims die of starvation if they use the Rally Forth perk with low hunger. Despite this, Rally forth is classed as it's own death type meaning that instead of starving when transforming being classed as starvation, it would be classed as dying of transformation.
As I said it's just a thought, but I think it could be highly possible. Please reply with your thoughts or whether you think I'm being crazy.
- Well, I think it might be possible, because they also confirmed that there will be 3 new death types there. It is also known that the green ghost in trailer has died by Magic, so we can check that out. And in the promotial images, there is a purple-like ghost that nobody knows what has it died from.
Is their a magic mirror in the game as there appears to be on in the trailer? Bonehilda pics for the sims 3 yet? Vampires are revamped in what way?
I want answers --it's good to be bad but it's even better to be evil 13:53, July 10, 2012 (UTC) --nightwitch—Preceding unsigned comment added by Nightwitch (talk • contribs) (UTC) - Please sign your comments with ~~~~
- well yes to both your questions and the vampires (with latenight) have all there powers and look more mischevious and ther eyes glow more. if i where you i would watch a video on sims 3 vampires on YouTube —Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs) (UTC) - Please sign your comments with ~~~~
Is there death by Satelite in this expansion pack?Edit
Just wanted to ask this one question:
no the satillite was replaced by the death by meteor. in the sims 3 supernatural you are able to creat a ghost in CAS and choose its death by as far as i know that new deaths in other expansions ex world adventurs with the mummy curse then you would be able to see all the deaths in CAS —Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs) (UTC) - Please sign your comments with ~~~~
> http://godivagamers.com/home/2012/8/6/sims-3-supernatural-preview.html Here, kinda near the end of the article. Is that what you mean?
- Oh, great! Thanks for the link, GothLoliManda! How intriguing! Nikel Talk – Vote! 08:54, August 10, 2012 (UTC)
I can't wait any longer! And even though I hope to get it on release I still can't play it until Christmas because apparently even though my laptop can run the sims 3 plus two explanations ( even though it's lags unless I turn the graphics down) because my parents think this will apparently break my laptop. I'D GLADLY SACRAFICE HIGH QUALITY GRAPHICS AND BOTH OF MY OTHER EXPANTIONS JUST TO PLAY THIS! HOW AM I MENT TO CONTAIN MY EXITMENT UNTIL CHRISTMAS? 220.127.116.11 (talk) 17:00, August 15, 2012 (UTC)
- They return in The Sims 3: Seasons. BakeryChaz ~ (let's have a chat!) 00:53, August 16, 2012 (UTC)
- Great! Thanks! :)
- You know what would be interesting? Mermaids. 18.104.22.168 (talk) 17:07, August 16, 2012 (UTC)
- mermaids are actually being introdused in the The Sims 3 Island Paradise in which is still in development —Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs) (UTC) - Please sign your comments with ~~~~
Elixir = Potion, or not Edit
This is quite confusing. What do you think? Shall we make a new page for the information about elixirs or edit a section from Potion page?
15:00, August 17, 2012 (UTC)
I think Elixir should be it's own page, but we should wait untill the game comes out. I'm pretty sure they're made with a diffrent object, and uses a new skill, and has more effects. Just my opinon. :3
On all of the videos and stuff on youtube, people were asking "Are there going to be hybrids?". And the people all said no. Well, I got Supernatural last night and today I was toying around with premade families. I was able to make Violet Slymer remain a ghost, while also having the powers of a witch. She also had a ghost daughter (that also apparently died/resembled a person who died of Transmution.) that is a vampire too...
Is this some sort of glitch in my game or did everyone get it wrong---there can be hybrids?
- Any life state can also be a ghost. This isn't unusual at all. What's typically considered an unusual hybrid are two occult life states that have combined somehow. This isn't really supposed to be possible, but can happen due to various glitches. By the same token, combinations of involving zombies aren't too unusual. As I understand it, the zombie state works in a very similar way to ghost. -- Lexmechanic (talk) 20:59, September 8, 2012 (UTC)
- Oh, thank gosh. It seems every game I've gotten so far has glitched in some way, shape, or form. Glad to hear it wasn't another one of those. Thanks! InvertedReality (talk) 01:17, September 10, 2012 (UTC)
Has anyone noticed this bug?Edit
When a werewolf asked to play tag with my fairy, it got stuck since I cannot cancel it out. So, I had to wait for my werewolf to fall asleep. Anyone notice this? MeganPepper (talk) 23:18, September 11, 2012 (UTC)
Hello! Can I ask a question about this game?
- It says "Philosopher’s Stone", it this taken from Harry Potter, like how there are qoutes and so on from Twilight?
- Will supernatural come out for console? (please tell me it will, haha)
- Hi! I'm not sure what you were asking in 1), but Supernatural is referenced from many popular films, like Twilight or True Blood. Philosopher's Stone is one of the references from Harry Potter for sure, while most vampire/werewolf culture is referenced from Twilight. So, yeah, you might notice some mixed popular culture here. 2) I'm not sure, who knows how EA plan to release this again? :) Although I just heard that it's just been released in Smartphone version. Nikel Talk – Vote! 02:50, November 10, 2012 (UTC)
- I disagree on the first point. The philosopher's stone was not invented by JK Rowling, but is in fact a real world legend. As such, it has found its way into many works of fiction. Saying that the philosopher stone is taken from Harry Potter is like saying vampires are taken from Twilight. -- Lexmechanic (talk) 13:52, November 10, 2012 (UTC)
Supernatural problems, fixed? Edit
I have a question for Sims 3 Supernatural owners......as of now, are there still annoying bugs or faults in the game? Such as, the EA-based werewolf face and the zombie problem.Kajune (talk) 10:14, July 30, 2013 (UTC)
I wrote a section in the Create a Sim page about Mannequins. It would be nice for them to have their own life state page. But as it is just a skin tone can only accessed with BoolProp testingcheatsenabled there doesn't seem to be any promise that that is going to happen.C.Syde65 (talk) 09:17, December 11, 2013 (UTC)
- Actually, I don't know what that mannequin skin tone was for. It might of been a unreleased life state that never came into the final version of The Sims 2. Joey.eyeball (talk) 09:21, December 11, 2013 (UTC)
- The mannequin skin tone is used in The Sims 2 Body Shop for the dummy Sim. I think we could create an article about mannequins, but bear in mind that mannequin doesn't count as a life state. Or at least I don't consider it so.