With the upcoming social group from University Life, I think we should spare a title for that. In Apartment Life, they used both "social class" and "social group" terms as the same thing, if I recall correctly.
- We could distinguish both features as "social group" in UL, and "social class" in AL (and re-link everything that links to social group at the moment).
- We rename this page into "social group," where it has the sections specifically for AL and UL. However, both features have distinct aspects that I don't see how we could merge them in the same page.
- We name each page "social group (The Sims 2)" and "social group (The Sims 3)" to distinguish.
- Option 1 - to me it sounds like the easiest and most understandable. ~ Waikikamukow (Anyone wanna chat?) 10:06, February 19, 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks for the input, but the decision has taken action since March 10, 2013. Nikel Talk – Vote! 11:08, November 27, 2013 (UTC)
Techs and JocksEdit
If Sims like Jill Fleig and Vyn Scott are Techs then why are their outfits available as gym clothes. And why don't Jocks ever wear the clothes Jill and Vyn wear? What is it about their clothes that make them more Techs style than Jocks? ― C.Syde (talk | contribs) 06:57, January 15, 2014 (UTC)
- Just because their clothes are available as gym clothes, that doesn't mean they are supposed to be jocks. The outfit styles really do match for techs. If a gym outfit is specifically designed for socialites, that doesn't mean it's for jocks too, right? Nikel Talk – Vote! 05:11, January 25, 2014 (UTC)
- That is true, but before I realised that, I would initially have thought they were Jocks. And I don't recall there being any gym outfit styles for Socialites, not that you mentioned it as an actual statement. The tech gym clothes are more tech style but I stand by where I otherwise would have gone wrong. ― C.Syde (talk | contribs) 05:41, January 25, 2014 (UTC)
Teenage Townie into Social Class SimEdit
Does anyone know what would happen if you used SimPE to turn a teenage townie into a social class Sim (by adding them to one of the social class bins). Does it actually result in the game using them as a neighbour to Sims who live in an apartment? ― C.Syde (talk | contribs) 06:12, February 3, 2014 (UTC)