Lot Types Edit
Pets EP also re-released kEP2_Junkyard, kEP2_Salon, kEP2_FireStation and kEP2_ConsignmentStore.
About Equestrian Center, there are 2 types in CAW : kEP5_EquestrianCenter and kEP5_EquestrianCenterSmall. One is usable in Game and the other is hidden and used by the rabbit hole.
- Well, I do know that most Ambitions lot assignments were recycled in Pets, resulting the duplicate EP5 lot assignments. They can still be accessed or selected in the Edit town with
enableLotLockingcheat. They are separate lot assignments, but they are duplicates, so they more less have the same functions.
- I can really understand why you removed Dive Bar Criminal, because it's the duplicate of Dive Bar. However, I thought it would be just worth mentioning since the title is a bit different (addition of "Criminal"), and it can still be found in Pets Dive Bar in the lot bin. I don't see the need to argue about that anymore, so I guess it's fine to remove it.
- But thanks for the explanation for the duplicate Equestrian Center lot assignments. I had no idea what the difference between those two was before you mentioned it. Nikel Talk – Vote! 12:39, November 6, 2013 (UTC)
Articles of lot assignments (TS3); RenewingEdit
Just leaving myself a reminder of just doing minor layout changes of these articles.
- Keep them somewhat consist with those increase indents and bold keywords (attracts, deters and encourages skills)
- Include more details by digging into venues.xml file (perhaps include intensity (lot density) score? I notice certain lots can permit/forbid certain pets and the age of sims, which I find it quite interesting. Nevertheless, I still think this is worth mentioning in such articles.
- And apparently, rabbit hole have something in comment as they're basically modify lots to their own exclusive-special lot assignment. Rabbit holes just can pull in and repel sims of certain age as well.