It says Frida Goth can be resurrected with the Tombstone of Life & Death.
However, when I summoned her with it, I made her a Mortimer's contact (boolprop testingcheatsenabled true), but when I dialed for the Grim Reaper, he always says that Mortimer doesn't know anyone who is deceased, despite even having a fresh memory of her.
She can be resurrected if you relink her with SimPe. You don´t have to own a grave if you want to resurrect her. Even Skip can be resurrected even without contact, but he´s unlinked so that´s why it says that your sim doesn´t know anyone deceased. Mate1234 (talk) 11:33, July 9, 2013 (UTC)
This makes no sense Edit
Frida's presence in Moonlight Falls might explain her absence from the Goths' graveyard in Pleasantview, many years later. and Her ghost in The Sims 2 shows that she died of old age, but in The Sims 3: Supernatural, her ghost shows that she died by fire. It is possible she was revived before The Sims 2 and then died of old age. Which is right? I'm Deskita Talk to me If you want 08:15, September 23, 2012 (UTC)
- Hold on, it's said that her grave is nowhere to be found in the Goth manor. If she has no tombstone... how could people even know she died of old age? Nikel Talk – Vote! 08:32, September 23, 2012 (UTC)
Personality difference. Edit
Should this be mentioned because in sims 2 she's a slob while in sims 3 shes a perfectionist in sims 2 she's playful and sims 3 she loves books and is grumpy and her activeness isn't mentioned I'm Deskita Talk to me If you want 14:50, October 3, 2012 (UTC)
- I guess it's worth mentioning, as such things have been included in many articles anyway. Nikel Talk – Vote! 09:11, October 4, 2012 (UTC)
Frida Goth have S2-skintone? Edit
- It could be that here says she has light skin tone because it looks light, but she might technically have tan skin tone when checked with SimPE. Nikel Talk – Vote! 15:32, May 21, 2013 (UTC)
Cause of deathEdit
The bit about Frida's cause of death was removed, saying that Frida has no ghost, but the statement in the article said otherwise:
Her ghost in The Sims 2 shows that she died of old age, but in The Sims 3: Supernatural, her ghost shows that she died by fire.
- Ooops, I forgot to remove that too... She has no grave. Mate1234 (Chatterbox...' You don't have to read this..) 17:26, October 19, 2013 (UTC)
Frida the younger sibling? Edit
I think by logical age progression, Frida could be younger than Gunther. I think, when resurecting a sim -correct me if I'm wrong, because I have only done this once in TS3, then sent them back to the netherworld with in the same game day very early on in this save- the ghost is the same age as they where when they died. But then again, if she was just supposed to die in the fire and not be resurrected, and just some ghost that haunts the house-as the story is described to be-she would continue to age as normal without being reset to the start of her life state.
If Moonlight Falls and Sunset Valley are exactly the same time frame, Frida is about half way through adult hood, and Gunther is six days from elder. The game doesn't specify how long she has been dead. If she were the older sibling, that would mean she would have to be at least elder or one or two days away from becoming one, when she died in the fire.
The only way this would make sense that she could be an adult, and younger in days than Gunther, but still be the older sibling, is if ghosts never aged. But they do. This is the only theory I could come up with, to do with the sibling relation. The games really do have a lot of aging inconsistancies with sims in the timelines. WayfinderOwl (talk) 14:19, April 14, 2014 (UTC)
- No, Moonlight Falls would have taken place before Sunset Valley. -- C.Syde (talk | contribs) 09:53, November 22, 2014 (UTC)