New name for this pageEdit
Since nobody has started a discussion here, I'll start one.
It has been suggested that this page be moved to Food stand since not all of the items here are necessarily "carts"; in fact, most of the items here are permanent stands used to sell food. I want to also point out that we've included things like espresso bars and smoothie stands here, which primarily sell drinks, not food. As such, it would make sense to rename this page to a name that would include carts and stands that sell food and drinks, exclude restaurants, and exclude carts and stands that primarily sell other things, like souvenir stands.
- Other options, suggested by others, are food stalls or vendor stands. I personally would go for "Food stalls" because it's easier to type and was the first thing I used in the search box to search for. Or a "Kiosk". DrakonoSkerdikas (talk) 19:40, December 23, 2018 (UTC)
- "Food stalls" doesn't address my point that not all of these... vendors... sell food, though. Some sell only drinks. —k6ka 🍁 (Talk · Contributions) 19:46, December 23, 2018 (UTC)
- Only two objects were really in the way: the Travelin' Joe's Espresso Bar and the smoothie stand. I've removed both from the article since they both have their own articles and don't quite seem to fit in the same category as other food stands/stalls that primarily serve fast food. —k6ka 🍁 (Talk · Contributions) 20:11, December 23, 2018 (UTC)
- There is also a Tea and Hot Drinks Stall in The Sims 4. If then, where should we add it? Concession stall (TS3 Seasons) sells a lot of stuff: food, drink and festival items. I added this item but it feels out of place now if we focus on selling food stands only. Should we keep it on this page? Or create a new page, which would be a duplicate of the one in Festival. There is also the stands where the player Sim is the seller like the cupcake and lemonade stands for kids, the Street Table in City Living and Craft Sales Table in Jungle Adventure. I suggest having a NavBox Template at the end of the Food Selling Items; remove all stand that does not focus on Food on this page; renamed the Smoothie Stand to Drink Stand page that mention (but not include) Bars, Espresso Bars and Concession stall. Xyclone010 (talk) 01:37, December 24, 2018 (UTC)
- Perhaps leave a reference for those but without going in depth; save for their own article.DrakonoSkerdikas (talk) 11:56, December 24, 2018 (UTC)