Beta Don Edit
In trivia should we put information on the beta version of Don Don Baxter who was married with a son and cheating with the Caliente girls--Thelamppost 19:42, May 23, 2010 (UTC)
A note to all users:
I am sure many people that utilise this website enjoy to hear about what you did with the sims in your game, but please, add those details in the Player Stories sections. Please do not add info from your game into the main text, or the Character bios either. Also, do not add ages into the character info boxes because they are presumptive of information that is not cited. Thank you.
M. H. Avril 07:28, 26 July 2007 (UTC)
Hey, can someone tell me how to get headshots of sims on their family tree. I need just Don's portrait and a can make the Lothario Family tree. - Random Ranaun
"So many ladies, so little time. When Don isn't thinking about ******* the ladies, he's sleeping." Please tell me it doesn't really say that, or some kid is trying to be funny.MeowMeowX3 22:53, 25 April 2009 (UTC)
Can anyone tell me where i can find this new Don info confirmed; èèIt has been revealed that Don will also be a pre-made character living in the downloadable neighborhood 'Riverview' in The Sims 3. Fist off, I thoud the sims 3 producers said riverview had nothing to do with the pleasantview stroyline. And secondly, did they specifically say don LOTHARIO will be in riverview. or a guy named DON --FREEDOM 55
Don's Profile Picture Edit
- Which image? If you're talking about the headshot, The Sims 2 Don's headshot is taken by using SimPE or other tools. Nikel Talk – Vote! 14:25, September 14, 2012 (UTC)
Don is a user Edit
I think Don is just a user. He only got engaged to Cassandra so he can have some money, then he probably planned to break up with her and take some of the money with him. Also, the only reason he is with Dina, Nina and Kaylynn is so he can do what he loves: kissing and Woohooing. He is a Romance sim. So, that's my opinion of Don. 184.108.40.206 (talk) 13:21, August 4, 2014 (UTC)
- That pretty much seems to sum it up. I think if Don ever had the potential to get any genuine feelings for any of them, though, it'd be Nina. There's just a feeling I get about them, I guess. Also the fact that his relationship with her is higher than with anyone else, and also just that they're ssssssso cute together @w@ But at the end of the day, he doesn't seem to really regard anyone with that much respect and probably puts his own comfort ahead of anyone else's. Because, I mean..it's Don were talking about. 220.127.116.11 (talk) 21:25, September 3, 2014 (UTC)
- I agree with most of what the anons above me have said. Nina Caliente is probably the one that Don Lothario has the most genuine feelings for (if any). However I'd say that Kaylynn Langerak is a close second, and Don does in fact have a higher daily and lifetime relationship with her than he does with Nina at the start of the game. I'm sorry to contradict the second anon above me, but I've got the default relationship levels of all the playable Sims written down in one of my exercise books.
- The reason I think that Nina is probably Don's favourite is because the two of them are both heart-breakers, Don is a womanizer and Nina is more likely to become a man hunter than someone willing to bind a commitment. I probably would have said that Kaylynn was Don's favourite, but they have totally different aspirations. As an NPC maid, the developers didn't bother to give her a compatible zodiac sign or aspiration. Kaylynn is an Aquarius so in consistency with other base game townies and NPCs, Kaylynn's aspiration is obviously going to be Family.
- Don doesn't seem to love Cassandra Goth apart from the fact that she's the smart daughter of a rich man. If Cassandra leaves Don at the altar, Don is probably just mourning over the fact that he wasn't the one to run off, and that he didn't get to lay his hands on some of the Goth family fortune. As for Dina Caliente, she's definitely the furtherest apart from Don, even though she's a heart-breaker as well as a gold digger. -- C.Syde (talk | contribs) 03:59, September 4, 2014 (UTC)
- Don wants to live in the Goth manor instead of his condo and then he'll leave with lots of the money, I think. And I agree with everyone above, Nina is Don's favourite. They're both Romance Sims, so they're more or less the same. But he's using all of them, even Nina - it's obvious he loves kissing and WooHoo. Plus, maybe he wants to complete his aspiration so he could feel all happy and pumped. 18.104.22.168 (talk) 20:17, September 27, 2014 (UTC)
Did anyone figure out how to get the little thumbnail headshot pictures of sims from TS4? I'm just curious since I don't have the game yet and have no idea how that works, + we haven't really added any pages about the sims from The Sims 4 aside from the ones existing in previous games. 22.214.171.124 (talk) 21:20, September 3, 2014 (UTC)
Don and Nina in The Sims 4Edit
I think that when it say that he wanted to chose between marriage and be a free men in sims 3 its that mean he wanted to be married to Cassandra Goth but his wedding was cancelled because she might have discover what he's doing, its just a theory because some people does video about it but in different version. ~~Solonor1987~~