I believe Altos is plural, therefore, they'd be the Alto family. I think it makes a bit more sense. --KazeNoYouko 23:03, 31 March 2009 (UTC)
I agree with someone below. If you really found a grave that says Vita Alto, please post a picture. Also, It is possible for a basement. Although, I don't think it is in Pleasantview. I know once, in strangetown, my family could have a 'basement', although I had no stairs or anything, so technically it wasn't a basement. (I have no EP's so it's possible). Also, If you really wanted to find out, I suggest studying the Alto's house. XRockettex 05:44, February 10, 2010 (UTC)
Since it's TS3-related, could it be something that was put there in FreeTime? Also, since the sequence is TS3-TS1-TS2, wouldn't it make more sense to say that, if it's the same Alto family, the existence of Nicholas Alto-Hick would mean that the Hick family existed before TS3? Dharden 04:58, December 21, 2009 (UTC)
I like the ideal of this, but I have sadly found a flaw. Basements weren't made possible until Nightlife. Even if the grave was added with Freetime, not all simmers would have the grave. I would like to see of photo of this grave and the family tree, so whoever added the info, please post a picture.--Bella Goth 02:50, December 24, 2009 (UTC)Bella Goth
- I'll second that. The latest Pack I have is Seasons, so it makes sense that I wouldn't see anything tied-in to TS3, but I was trying to think of a reason others might. Now that I think about it some more, retrofitting an existing 'hood like that seems ... off. The house that's slated to get the grave might be occupied, or have been modified, or have been bulldozed. On reflection, if a secret grave were added in FreeTime, it'd make more sense for it to be in Desiderata Valley. Dharden 14:35, December 24, 2009 (UTC)
- I can't find it, either! I have Apartment Life, yet I can't find it! Some say that if you lower the land in the Dreamer House, you'll find it. --Amigop 22:08, January 2, 2010 (UTC)
A glitch? Edit
There is a family in my copy of Riverview (Which I have not added new families to) called the Alto family. No matter how long I wait, their images do not load up, and they remain invisible. What's interesting about this is that all three members have the same names as the members of the Sunset Valley Alto family. Is this a glitch? Réunion 19:44, December 28, 2010 (UTC)
Edit: I just noticed the Wolff family, in the same situation. Something's going wrong...
Edit 2: Landgraab family. What the heck is going on?
- Hmm, that's weird. Can you take a screenshot of the situation and show us? Also (completely unrelated to what I just said), I think this would fit in better in the Talk:Gllitches page. 126.96.36.199 (talk) 22:30, October 1, 2011 (UTC)
- i will notice RR abut it :) Wir.wiryawan 12:44, October 2, 2011 (UTC)
- How plausible is it to assume that Alfonso might be a younger brother from Nick & Bert? The age difference is not big enough to be a son or anything (assuming the timeline is more or less the same in all three worlds). And the ressemblance is too close to be a more distant relative in my mind? DeSims (talk) 13:23, October 18, 2016 (UTC)