The Sims 3: Supernatural. It conflicts with the Supernatural Fan trait.
There's a world of magic and unexplainable wonders out there, and Supernatural Skeptics don't care for any of it. That stuff might be exciting for some, but Supernatural Skeptics prefer the security and comfort of normality.
- Your Sim performs better in the Business, Political, Law Enforcement, and Journalism careers.
- Your Sim levels up more slowly in the Alchemy and Spellcasting skills.
- Fortunes will always seem like Complete Nonsense to your Sim, and anything mystical will probably be dismissed as Magical Rubbish.
- They will not like being around Supernatural Sims, or even supernatural fans.
- Many of their social interactions related over expressing phobia or disbelief over other life states, are located under "Friendly..." option category.
- Sims of the respective life state may not kindly over the skeptics comment about their species.[confirmation needed]
- They cannot write horror genre.
- They don't like playful pesters from fairies.
- Instead of laughing and having fun, they'll take out a fly swatter to try to swat at the fairy. This negatively affects the relationship of both Sims.
- Appreciate the Ordinary
- Brag About Freedom
- Complain about Fairies
- Complain About Unicorns
- Complain About Vampires
- Complain About Werewolves
- Complain About Witches
- Complain About the Supernatural
- Enthuse About Appliance Breaking (Supernatural skeptic)
- Enthuse About Garlic
- Enthuse About Real Friends
- Enthuse About Stealing Mummy's Treasure
- Enthuse About Witch Hunts
- Express Disbelief in Fairies
Premade supernatural skepticsEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.