|The gorgeous Sulani island chain welcomes all to a life of blue oceans and friendly neighbors. The main islands show off the many walks of life from the community centered Ohan'ali Town, to the more lavish upscale Lani St. Taz, and even down to the seemingly vancant Mua Pel'am. All around is the beauty of nature no matter where you look.|
|Game||The Sims 4: Island Living|
Sulani consists of three neighborhoods.
There are a total of 11 residential lots and 3 community lots in Sulani.
- Kahananui family Journey's End
- Mele Kahananui, Alika Kahananui
- As the self-appointed "Sulani ambassadors" this enterprising couple, Mele and Alika, have decided to live out their golden years in a dream retreat away from the bustle of Ohan'ali Town.
- Ngata family Reef Finery
- Oliana Ngata, Tane Ngata, Leila Illes
- Coming to Sulani for inspiration Leila didn't expect to fall in love so deeply with the islands. And it wasn't just the scenery that she fell for, but also for Oliana and her son Tane that welcomed her so easily into their family. The three are now an insparable [sic] trio that call Sulani their home enjoying the sand and ocean at their own pace.
- Hoapili family Chieftain's Villa
- Keala Hoapili, Lia Hauata
- Sitting high above the center of Ohan'ali Town, Keala watches over the townsfolk who look to her for guidance. This spirited, young-at-heart grandmother has taken young Lia under her wing to pass on the knowledge and cultural history of Sulani through the generations.
- Kealoha household Kin-Ship
- Makoa Kealoha, Lilliana Kealoha, Nani Kealoha, Duane Talla
- The Kealohas are the epitome of Sulani: an industrious, welcoming, and tight-knit young family firmly rooted in island tradition to honor the past while supporting the bright future of their extended-family community.
If Seasons is installed, Sulani will have slightly different weather compared to most worlds. Namely, all weather types are higher in temperature, with winter only going as low as cool. Most importantly, there is a new weather type only found in Sulani called monsoons. Monsoons are extreme thunderstorms that are stronger than normal thunderstorms in other worlds but happen for a shorter period of time. Monsoons only occur randomly during late summer to late fall.
Snow is also not present in Sulani, but Sims can use the weather machine to temporarily make snow appear.
- Sulani is the first world in The Sims franchise to have its own unique climate.
- According to decription of Wooden Club of a Wooden Club object from The Sims 4: Island Living Sulani used to be in SIXAM era before colonists arrived. It is unknown whether it had any connection with Sixam and Aliens, or if similarity is coincidental