hobbies Sims can enjoy in The Sims 2: FreeTime. High enthusiasm in sports allows access to the Dreamy Fields secret lot. Having an active or grouchy personality will raise the enthusiasm for this hobby faster.
Some Sims love all things sport. Any kind of physical exercise from throwing axes or footballs to boxing or playing soccer and basketball gets excited. Sims with high body skill are going to be more enthusiastic about sports
Activities that raise a Sims enthusiasm in sports are:
Available to children and up:
- Playing catch[TS2:S]
- Tossing football[TS2:FT]
- Playing soccer[TS2:FT]
- Playing basketball[TS2:FT]
- Playing golf
- Watching the SimStation Sports[TS2:U]
- Reading the Sports section in the newspaper or the Sporty Sims magazine[TS2:FT]
- Browsing web about sports[TS2:FT]
- Blogging about sports[TS2:FT]
- Telling stories about sports[TS2:AL]
- Dreaming about sports
Available to teens and up:
Gaining enthusiasm in this hobby can unlock these interactions:
- "Talk about Sports"
- "Read Section ... Sports" in newspaper
- "Browse Web About Sports"
- "Share Hobby Tips About Sports" with a Sim
- "Blog About Sports"
- "Instruct in Sports"
- "Be in the Zone"
- Uninspired Underling
- Backyard Athlete
- Stadium Sitter
- Season Ticket Holder
- Number One Fan
Sims in the zone can hear audible clapping when they shoot hoops.
Hobby Instructors Edit
Befriending a Sports hobby instructor will decrease the friends requirements by one for Sims who work in the Athletic career.
If a sports hobby instructor tries to autonomously greet a Sim that's swimming in the swimming pool to build their fitness, the hobby instructor may change into their togs and hop into the pool, despite being unable to greet a Sim while in the swimming pool.