The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
The Sims 3: Showtime. It conflicts with the Loner and Shy traits.
Social Butterfly Sims aren't happy unless they're socializing, and will do just about anything to be the center of attention.
- Sims will do anything to get noticed, never hesitating to join group conversations.
- Sims may get depressed and get the "It's like I'm Invisible" moodlet if not socializing enough.
- The Sim may revel in attention and get the "It's all about Me" moodlet.
- Social butterflies suffer from a very fast decay of the social motive, autonomously causing them to initiate chats, group chats or, if they have other social traits, use the socials from their other traits.
- The social butterfly trait forces the Sim to act and play like an anti-loner: Not socializing for a long time randomly causes a -15 for 6 hours moodlet, while socializing can cause a +15 for 12 hours moodlet.
- When the moodlet "It's Like I'm Invisible" appears, a sad music plays for a few seconds.
- If the Social motive gets extremely low, a social butterfly may autonomously talk to items of furniture if no other Sims are around.
- Social Butterflies strongly benefit from undertaking a Communications major while studying at college.[TS3:UL]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.