Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Snobs are very hard to impress though they love hearing about themselves and will never turn down a compliment. They dream of owning only the finest things and being associated with the highest echelon of neighborhood Sims.
- Snobs love to gloat and boast about their possessions and achievements.
- Snobs will always react positively to compliments.
- Snobs will get positive moodlets when purchasing expensive things.
- Snobs will get the "I am Beautiful" moodlet when looking in the mirror.
- Snobs are more likely to wish for money-related goals.
- Snobs often wish to befriend rich Sims.
- NPCs with this trait are attracted to the following lot assignments: Big Shop & Little Shop (not used in the game)
- Unlike most other Sims, who tend to get along well if they share a common trait, if two snobs encounter one another, they are more likely to dislike one another, as they tend to reject other Sims' "Boast about..." interactions. Both snobs think that they are the best and hate anyone else believing that they are the best.
- Snobs will be more descriptive when describing the taste of nectar.[TS3:WA]
- Snobs will actually get along with easily impressed Sims, as easily impressed Sims are more accepting of boasting interactions, and there's nothing a snob loves more than admiration. The same goes for schmoozers, as snobs will never turn down a compliment.
- Snobs that own the same type of furniture with one being more expensive than the other will tend to use the more expensive one.
- If a snob is viewing art, they are more likely have an unimpressed reaction.
- If a snob buys an inexpensive item from the consignment store they will get the "Feeling Cheap" moodlet[TS3:A].
- A snob will react more negatively to eating morsels.[TS3:WA]
- A snob will often wish to "Talk About Self" to Sims they've just met, or upon discovering that another Sim shares the snob trait.
- Snobs will sometimes wish to make new outfits for themselves using the dresser.
- A snob will react negatively to the "Worry about Money" interacton unless they also have the frugal trait.
- Snobs will receive more potent negative moodlets from being in dirty rooms, much like neat Sims. They will even autonomously complain about a slob's behavior.
- Snobs will receive stronger moodlets from being in well-decorated rooms, especially if said room contains a mirror.
- Snobs will often wish to buy mirrors and other expensive items, which can provide plenty of lifetime happiness points if the snob has an ample source of disposable financial income.
- Snobs prefer to watch the shopping channel on the television.
|I Am Beautiful||This positive moodlet will appear after a snob uses the "Admire Self" interaction on a mirror. Lasts for 4 hours and adds a +10 buff to the mood.|
Examples of pre-made Snobs