|Lot type||Alien party lot|
|Game||The Sims 4: Get to Work|
Sixam is an anagram of Maxis. Sixam was mentioned several times in The Sims 3 before becoming an actual hidden lot in The Sims 4: Get to Work. Sims can travel to the planet by constructing and upgrading the Electroflux Wormhole Generator whilst in the scientist career, or by upgrading a rocket ship with a wormhole generator. Scientists may receive an assignment to travel to the planet, where an alien party will be held in their honor.
Aliens can be found inhabiting Sixam, and three unique kinds of otherworldly flora can be found and harvested. Two new crystals and metals can only be found on Sixam, the former of which can derive a new element. There is also a six-piece collection of geodes that are exclusive to the planet which give environment boosts when placed on a lot.
While on Sixam, mobile phones will not work.
As Sixam is distant from the sun, vampires are totally immune to the effects of sunlight here.
- In The Sims 3: Pets, there is a large bird called "Spotted Sixam".
- In The Sims 3: Seasons, Sims can travel to outer space and have a chance card text adventure by using the Galaxa Space Car. One of the destinations is Planet Sixam.
- In The Sims 3: Seasons, children can wear a "Sixam Alien Costume" on Spooky Day.
- The stadium rabbit hole in Roaring Heights is called "Sixam Field".
- In The Sims 4: Vampires, there is a plant called "Sixam Mosquito Trap".
- In The Sims 4: Get Together, there is a replacement club called "Society of Sixam".
- In The Sims 4: Realm of Magic, there is a familiar called "Sixam Owl".
- This is the lot type's name when it is saved to the player's library.