The Sims 3: SeasonsEdit
Sixam is mentioned in The Sims 3: Seasons, and functions as a rabbit hole. Sims and aliens can travel there by using the Galaxa Space Car with a space travel upgrade. They can sometimes return with unique rocks or items.
The Sims 4: Get to WorkEdit
|Lot type||Secret lot|
|Game||The Sims 4: Get to Work|
Sixam is a secret lot included in The Sims 4: Get to Work. Sims can travel to the planet by constructing and upgrading the Electroflux Wormhole Generator whilst in the Scientist career, or by upgrading a rocket ship with a wormhole generator. Scientists may receive an assignment to travel to the planet, where an alien party will be held in their honor.
Aliens can be found inhabiting Sixam, and three unique kinds of otherworldly flora can be found and harvested. Two new crystals and metals can only be found on Sixam, the former of which can derive a new element. There is also a six-piece collection of geodes, that are exclusive to the planet, which give environment boosts when placed in a house.
While on Sixam, mobile phones will not work.
As Sixam is distant from the sun, vampires are totally immune to the effects of sunlight here.
- In The Sims 3: Pets, there is a large bird called "Spotted Sixam".
- In The Sims 3: Seasons, children can wear a "Sixam Alien Costume" on Spooky Day.
- The stadium rabbit hole in Roaring Heights is called "Sixam Field".
- In The Sims 4: Vampires, there is a plant called "Sixam Mosquito Trap".
- In The Sims 4: Get Together, there is a replacement club called "Society of Sixam".
- In The Sims 4: Realm of Magic. there is a familiar called "Sixam Owl".