is a skill
in The Sims 4: City Living
which determines how good a Sim is at singing songs.
Ways to practice singingEdit
List of songsEdit
- Jazz (Starter)
- Shaken, Not Stirred - uses scenes from The Sims 3: Late Night, including a band playing and Sims using the pool table.
- Classic Beauty - using scenes of an undead Sim with a human Sim confronting it; also showing scenes of another Sim singing on stage.
- Pop (Starter)
- Fun Tonight - using scenes from The Sims 3: Island Paradise, including beach scenes (snorkelling, boating, swimming and celebrating).
- Fool's Prayer -
- House (Starter)
- Weekender - using scenes at lots of performances on stages.
- For Your Love -
- Rock (Unlocked at Level 2)
- Hotter Than Sin - uses scenes where a rock band attempts to convince a woman to stay with them.
- Night After Night - uses lots of teens in rock bands playing.
- Country (Unlocked at Level 3)
- Nectar Drinking Land - using scenes of a man and dog travelling across the country in their car. Uses scenes from The Sims 3: Pets.
- Run To Palomino - uses scenes from The Sims 3: Pets, depicts a woman caring for her horse and riding it. The horse meets with another one.
- Disco (Unlocked at Level 4)
- Funky Sims - Uses scenes with lots of Sims roller-skating and playing arcade games.
- Hot Summer - Using scenes of a party; tons of Sims dancing.