The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
This is the Onomatology page for Sim State University.
- Bright - an adjective that means that someone is intelligent
- Martin - comes from Latin name Martinus and means "of mars" or "of war/ warlike", "martial", "warrior"
- Stacks - a surname that is usually written as Stack (it also has a meaning in mathematics, geology and chemistry)
- Jane - feminine form of Hebrew name yehochanan which means "yahweh is merciful/gracious" or " graced by yahweh "
- Gorey - a surname
- Allegra - is female name of Italian origin and means "joyful / happy" or "lively"
- Frat - short for the Latin frater wich means "brother" or "brotherhood"
- Brothers - plural for brother which means a male sibling (biological or adopted)
- Pitts - a surname
- Ashley - it is an English unisex given name that means "ash tree meadow"
- Ruben - is the Dutch and Armenian way of writing the biblical male name Reuben
- Joshua - Hebrew yehoshua wich means "yahweh is salvation"
- Beare - a surname
- Kevin - a name meaning "of noble birth"
- Nova - it is a word that means "new" in some languages, in Slovene it's the feminine form of the word nov which also means "new"
- Castor - a name that is used as a surname and first name
- Sampson - is a surname/first name
- Tiffany - a feminine name that means "manifestation of god" or "appearance of god" (also a surname)
- Upsnott -
- Brittany - a name given after Brittany region in France
- Huffington - a surname
- Heather - a given name after a flower (also a surname)
- Freshman - first year students in college and high school
- Thomas - a surname that means "son of thomas" and a given name that means "twin"
- Sam - short for Samantha; it's the feminine form of the Greek name Samuel and means "flower"
- Star - a type of astronomical object of a luminous spheroid of plasma held together by its own gravity.
- Child - is the offspring of humans or an individual of the human species that is under the age of majority
- Jared - may mean "descend", "rose", or "servant"
- Bubbler -
- Ty - often a short form of Tyler (means "maker or layer of tiles" or "doorkeeper of") or Tyrone (a given name)
- Phoenix - a mythical bird that is cyclically reborn
- Jimmy - Diminutive of James means "supplanter"
- Swain - means "youth", "young man", "boy", "young male", or "servant"
- Erik - means "sole ruler", "eternal ruler"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.