The Sim Modder is a cheat object in The Sims 2 that allows for the modification of a Sim's Simology. It was first introduced in Nightlife, and reintroduced in every subsequent expansion afterwards. It can be spawned by enabling the testing cheats, shift-clicking on a Sim, selecting "Spawn", and then "Sim Modder".
The Sim Modder appears as a baby standing up. Some of the things the Sim Modder can do are:
- Change the amount of skill points a Sim has
- Change a Sim's age
- Change a Sim's aspiration, including changing it to the hidden Power aspiration.
- Make/Cure vampires
- Change relationships with other Sims
- Increase/Decrease a Sim's aspiration points
- Add or remove want slots/locks
- Make motives increase, decrease, or be in the middle for any Sim on the lot
- Change personalities
- Increase or decrease influence
- Switch lifetime want
- Unlock certain career rewards
A player can use the Sim Modder to make vampires, but in some later expansions, using it to cure them will not work.