|Shiny Things Labs|
|Number of floors||1|
|Game||The Sims Bustin' Out|
The Shiny Things Labs is a place in The Sims Bustin' Out that the Sim goes to when they succeed at Dudley Landgraab's trailer to Goth Manor, and to Toane's Gym. It can be assumed that the labs in Bustin' Out are part of Shiny Things Inc., who are responsible for many objects throughout the Sims series, even if it is not mentioned. It is a very large lab and as they mention: Shiny. Shiny Things Labs is also responsible for secrets and suspected hacking reported from The Octagon. They are also responsible for science fairs, including the invention of rocket gnomes and their other greatest invention and fastest mechanical skill by-passer: the Tesla Coil. They are also responsible for the unexpected behavior of hypnotizing Sims and forcing Studio 8 to believe they are the most creative.
The easiest way of completing the rocket gnome party goal is to unlock the Tesla Coil and use it to fulfill the mechanical skill. It shook take about seven sim hours to complete it. Once the player's character has them all they should rest for a while because of all the lighting, but then have them build six rocket gnomes (as the first one is a set-up) and place them outside as to prevent fires. After the character returns home from work they should throw the party and let the gnomes go off.
Goals[edit | edit source]
- Get to Covert Ops in the Paramilitary Career
- Get to Secret Agent in the Paramilitary Career
- Invite Your Lover Over
- Get Married
- Go to Studio 8 and change their minds about scientists
- Find out where the contaminating spores are coming from
- Buy §1500 worth of equipment for the lab
- Show off your rocket gnomes at a "launch party"
- Get to Vivisectionist in the Mad Scientist Career
- Get to Gene Splicer in the Mad Scientist Career