|Enjoy learning about the Selvadorada culture, or explore the jungle's hidden secrets. But be prepared! It won't be an easy trek through the jungle.|
|Game||The Sims 4: Jungle Adventure|
Selvadorada contains landmarks of the ancient Omiscan civilization, which has lived in the area a long time ago. In the jungle there are various hidden ruins of the Omisca, such as temples, baths and various other spots overgrown in greenery, full of Omiscan relics and culture. The indiginous architecture of the world resembles the styles of Mesoamerican civilizations, while the marketplace seems to be based on Spanish colonial architecture. It's also said that Madre Cosecha is the founder of Selvadorada, who helped the people settle the place during a time of great famine.
It's possible that Selvadorada is located in South Simerica, since windows from Jungle Adventure mention this place.
Selvadorada consists of 2 neighborhoods. The Jungle District is part of Belomisia Jungle and is not accessible from the map. It requires adventuring and clearing paths to get to it.
There are a total of 7 lots in Selvadorada.
- Alam Museum of Archaeology - Museum
- Belomisia Trailhead - National Park
- Cantina "El Árbol del Jaguar" - Bar
- "Selvadorada" directly translates to "Golden Jungle" in Spanish.
- In this world there is no snow during winter if Seasons is installed, just like in Oasis Springs and Del Sol Valley.