|Enjoy learning about the Selvadorada culture, or explore the jungle's hidden secrets. But be prepared! It won't be an easy trek through the jungle.|
|Game||The Sims 4: Jungle Adventure|
Selvadorada contains landmarks of an ancient Omiscan civilization, who had lived in the area for a long time. In the jungle there are various hidden ruins of the Omisca, such as temples, baths and various other spots overgrown in greenery, full of Omiscan relics and culture. It resembles the Aztec and Mayan cultures, while the marketplace seems to be based on the Spanish colonization. It's also said that Madre Cosecha is the founder of Selvadorada, who helped the people settle the place during a time of great famine.
It's possible that Selvadorada is located in South Simerica, since windows from Jungle Adventure mention this place.
Selvadorada consists of 2 neighborhoods. The Jungle District is part of Belomisia Jungle and is not accessible from the map. It requires adventuring and clearing paths to get to it.
There are a total of 7 lots in Selvadorada.
- Alam Museum of Archaeology - Museum
- Belomisia Trailhead - National Park
- Cantina "El Árbol del Jaguar" - Bar
- "Selvadorada" directly translates to "Golden Jungle" in Spanish.
- Just like in Oasis Springs, Selvadorada does not see snow in the winter if Seasons is installed.