|Perform rituals to lessen any hauntings your home might be experiencing. with this seance table you can summon spirits, commune with the dead, and more! The ultimate conversation starter.|
|Game||The Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff|
|Price in game||§333|
The seance table is an object introduced in The Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff. Using the seance table will raise a Sim's medium skill and can be used by up to four Sims. The appearance of the seance table is similar to the table under the crystal balls from previous Sims games. Child Sims and older can interact with the seance table to commune with spirits.
Seance tables can be used for a decorative crystal ball, or other things such as sacred candles, but can also be used as a normal small table. Sims using the seance table can perform a multitude of seances and further their medium skill. The main reason to enact a seance is to maintain spiritual serenity to help ease hauntings and other spooky events for normal and haunted houses. Sims can hold a seance to talk to deceased Sims and receive a short message in reply, as well as invoke a spirit to appear to which they could be either friendly or mischievous.
Sims at a basic level can:
- Sense Spiritual Volatility - This will allow Sims to know how haunted the lot is as well as what type of specters spawn at night.
- Commune with the Departed - This will allow Sims to receive messages from Sims from beyond the grave.
- Perform a Ceremony - Sims can perform a ceremony to calm the spirits. This depletes energy and if it's interrupted, it will make specters angry.
The further the Sim is in the medium skill, the more seances they can unlock.
- Invoke the Dead - Summons a random Ghost Sim. If there are no dead Sims to call upon, it will summon a specter. (Medium Skill Level 3)
- Summon Bonehilda - Summons Bonehilda for a long period, she can provide food and clean up for scared Sims as well as help defend against Temperance. (Medium Skill Level 3)
- Ghastly Ritual - Performing this ritual will cause the Sim to turn into a ghost for 4 hours. However, there is a small chance the Sim could turn into Bonehilda instead. (Medium Skill Level 4)
- Summon Guidry - Summons Claude René Duplantier Guidry for non-haunted house lots.
Mediums who have level 2 and higher can perform group seances, even with Sims without the medium skill. The seances Sims can do as a group of 2-4 Sims are: Commune with the Departed, Perform a Ceremony, Invoke the Dead, and Ghastly Ritual.