The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Experiments Completed
- Objects Created
- Experiment Epic Failures
- Plants Analyzed
- Fish Analyzed
- Insects Analyzed
- Minerals Analyzed
- Sims Tested
- Simoleons Earned from Correlating Scientific Data
- Simoleons Earned from Selling Scientific Samples
- Free Range Scientist
- Analyze a total of 100 Plants, Fish, Insects, and Rocks to reduce the cool down time on Correlating Scientific Data.
- Experienced Experimentalist
- Complete 100 Experiments using the Science Research Station and/or the Group Science Project and receive an International Science Achievement Award Plaque and Cash Prize!
|1||Research Science at the Science Research Station|
|2||Research and sell Scientific Samples||
|3||Analyze Minerals (Gems and Metals)||Metal and Gem|
|4||Analyze Plants||2 Herbs|
|5||Correlate Scientific Data at the nearest Science Building||-|
|6||Analyze Insects||2 Bugs|
|7||Analyze Fish||2 Fishes|
|8||Analyze DNA samples from other Sims||2 DNA Samples|
|9||Clone from Scientific Sample at the Science Research Station||-|
|10||-||Group Science Project (in household inventory)|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.