|Welcome to San Myshuno! Every day is an adventure on the streets of San Myshuno. From the wild personalities you might run into on the streets to the element of surprise of stumbling across a festival in action, there's something new to discover!|
|Game||The Sims 4: City Living|
San Myshuno is a world introduced in The Sims 4: City Living. It is a coastal city surrounded by mountains, with a river running through the middle. It is packed with many diverse Sims of different cultures and sprawling with activities and festivals. This world is based on a variety of modern cities from around the world including Shanghai, Tokyo, Vancouver, San Francisco, Hong Kong, New York, and Sydney. It also features elements of Indian, Chinese, Japanese and Moroccan cultures.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Festivals are happening daily in San Myshuno, so you'll never be short on fun things to do!
Who needs sleep? Experience the city at night and all the unique city folks you may meet
Enjoy some lovely views of the city while jogging or playing ball in this Center Park
Neighborhoods[edit | edit source]
San Myshuno consists of 4 neighborhoods and one special lot.
Special lot[edit | edit source]
Lots[edit | edit source]
There are 18 lots in San Myshuno, including 9 apartment buildings (with 21 apartment units between them), 2 residential penthouses, 1 residential lot, and 6 community lots (including 1 penthouse community lot). However if counting each apartment unit as a lot, San Myshuno has 30 lots in total.
Apartments[edit | edit source]
Inhabited[edit | edit source]
- Culpepper House - Rasoya family
- Jasmine Suites Apartments - Bheeda family
- Medina Studios Apartments - Benali family
- Hakim House Apartments - Jang family
- ZenView Apartments - Karaoke Legends household
- Chic Street Apartments - Pizzazz family
- Alto Apartments - Lobo family
- Landgraab Apartments - Feng family
Uninhabited[edit | edit source]
Penthouses[edit | edit source]
Residential[edit | edit source]
Community lots[edit | edit source]
- Waterside Warble - Karaoke bar
- Casbah Gallery - Arts center
- Planet Honey Pop! - Karaoke bar
- Stargazer Lounge - Lounge
- Skye Fitness - Gym
- Myshuno Meadows - Central Park
Households[edit | edit source]
|910 Medina Studios
|Salim has grown up in the Arts Quarter, surrounded by poets, musicians and artists. He's determined to become a great writer… right after he's finished that book. Oh, and that video game he needs to beat. Come to think of it, he needs a nap too.|
Jesminder Bheeda, Arun Bheeda, unborn baby Bheeda
|2A Jasmine Suites
|With a baby on the way and a tiny city apartment, will Jesminder and Arun find space for their bundle of joy? Will Jesminder keep her mixology job when the baby comes, or would she rather stay at home and paint?|
Victor Feng, Lily Feng
|Victor is a respected and high-powered politician. Lily is a tough businesswoman. Their respectful, yet somber nature masks their sinister, secret plans to one day take over San Myshuno!|
Baako Jang, Anaya Jang, Billie Jang
|121 Hakim House
|Baako and Anaya came to the bustling city of San Myshuno so Baako could broaden his career as a rising comedian and so Anaya could get clarity on which one of her passions to focus on as her career: inspiring songstress or successful painter? Their quirky kiddo, Billie is happy to be along for the ride. This social butterfly has no filter when it comes to making new friends - even if that involves barging in uninvited to her neighbors' apartments!|
|Karaoke Legends household:
Miko Ojo, Akira Kibo, Darling Walsh
|701 ZenView Apartments
|Miko's a peppy aspiring politician who shares a room with her basketball-loving buddy, Darling. Their charismatic roommate, Kibo is downright dreamy in Miko's eyes, but he couldn't be more oblivious to her obvious flirting. Will their mutual love for karaoke bring them together?|
|1020 Alto Apartments
|Established and novice artists alike shudder in anticipation for the day Diego Lobo steps his critical foot into their gallery. Impress him and you'll have it made for life. But if one brush stroke is off, if just one hue is not quite to his liking, you may never work in this town again|
|1312 21 Chic Street
|Penny is THE source of the coolest happenings and the latest trends in San Myshuno. But will this Online A-Lister's staunch dedication to her career get in the way of finding romance?|
Geeta Rasoya, Raj Rasoya
|20 Culpepper House
|Raj may be a successful Chef, but his critical mother still worries about when he's going to find a nice girl and carry on the family line…|
Climate[edit | edit source]
With The Sims 4: Seasons installed, San Myshuno experiences four seasons. Spring temperatures range from cool to warm with sunny or rainy weather. Summers are hot with heat waves, as well as rain and thunderstorms. Fall temperatures are cool to cold with cloudy and rainy weather. Winters include cold to freezing temperatures, cloudy skies, and snowfall, including blizzards.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- "Myshuno!" is referenced a number of times in The Sims 2, likely to refer to the game of bingo.
- In Spanish and Italian "San" means Saint, so the name of the city humorously translates to 'Saint Bingo'.
- The bridge in San Myshuno looks strikingly similar to the Queensboro Bridge in New York, but is combined with the placement of the Bay Bridge in San Francisco.
- This makes sense, as San Francisco is a known for its art and diversity, and San Myshuno is arguably the most diverse place in the Sims series, with places like the Arts Quarter.
- The Casbah Gallery is based on the Yuerba Buena Center in San Francisco. Its name may come from the North African cultural influences in the Arts Quarter.
- The overall layout of San Myshuno is based on a combination of Hong Kong and San Francisco.
- The Fashion District takes its name from the mall located underneath the neighborhood.
- The Landgraab Apartments and Alto Apartments in Uptown are named after the opposing Landgraab and Alto families.
- Three unused families intended for San Myshuno exist in the game files. Pond, consisting of Jimmy and his daughter Alaina. Powers, consisting of Randy, Patricia, and their son Kennedy. Riviera, consisting of Rita Riviera, and her boyfriend Memphis Waters. There is also an unused test household, consisting of Andy Campbells, Iko Yono, and Joel Meadows.
- There is an interactive map for San Myshuno that features reviews for every lot in the city on Electronic Arts' official website.
- San Myshuno is the first world in The Sims 4 to have individual descriptions and icons for its neighborhoods on the map view. Previously released worlds only highlighted their neighborhoods on the map view, when selected.
- San Myshuno is mentioned in description of Bougie Burlap Chair from The Sims 4: Eco Lifestyle
- San Myshuno was intended to be the only world in The Sims 4 to feature apartments and penthouses. However, Evergreen Harbor from The Sims 4: Eco Lifestyle also features these lots.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]