|Welcome to San Myshuno! Every day is an adventure on the streets of San Myshuno. From the wild personalities you might run into on the streets to the element of surprise of stumbling across a festival in action, there’s something new to discover!|
|Game||The Sims 4: City Living|
San Myshuno consists of 4 neighborhoods and one special lot.
There are a total of 30 lots in San Myshuno. Including 8 apartment buildings with 21 apartment units, 3 penthouses, 1 residential lot, and 5 community lots.
- Culpepper House - Rasoya family
- Jasmine Suites Apartments - Bheeda family
- Medina Studios Apartments - Benali family
- Hakim House Apartments - Jang family
- ZenView Apartments - Karaoke Legends household
- Chic Street Apartments - Pizzazz family
- Alto Apartments - Lobo family
- Landgraab Apartments - Feng family
- Waterside Warble - Karaoke bar
- Casbah Gallery - Arts center
- Planet Honey Pop! - Karaoke bar
- Stargazer Lounge - Lounge
- Skye Fitness - Gym
- Myshuno Meadows - Central Park
- Benali family 910 Medina Studios
- Salim Benali
- Salim has grown up in the Arts Quarter, surrounded by poets, musicians and artists. He's determined to become a great writer… right after he's finished that book. Oh, and that video game he needs to beat. Come to think of it, he needs a nap too.
- Bheeda family 2A Jasmine Suites
- Jesminder Bheeda, Arun Bheeda, unborn baby Bheeda
- With a baby on the way and a tiny city apartment, will Jesminder and Arun find space for their bundle of joy? Will Jesminder keep her mixology job when the baby comes, or would she rather stay at home and paint?
- Feng family IX Landgraab
- Victor Feng, Lily Feng
- Victor is a respected and high-powered politician. Lily is a tough businesswoman. Their respectful, yet somber nature masks their sinister, secret plans to one day take over San Myshuno!
- Jang family 121 Hakim House
- Baako Jang, Anaya Jang, Billie Jang
- Baako and Anaya came to the bustling city of San Myshuno so Baako could broaden his career as a rising comedian and so Anaya could get clarity on which one of her passions to focus on as her career: inspiring songstress or successful painter? Their quirky kiddo, Billie is happy to be along for the ride. This social butterfly has no filter when it comes to making new friends - even if that involves barging in uninvited to her neighbors' apartments!
- Karaoke Legends household 701 ZenView Apartments
- Miko Ojo, Akira Kibo, Darling Walsh
- Miko’s a peppy aspiring politician who shares a room with her basketball-loving buddy, Darling. Their charismatic roommate, Kibo is downright dreamy in Miko’s eyes, but he couldn't be more oblivious to her obvious flirting. Will their mutual love for karaoke bring them together?
- Lobo family 1020 Alto Apartments
- Diego Lobo
- Established and novice artists alike shudder in anticipation for the day Diego Lobo steps his critical foot into their gallery. Impress him and you'll have it made for life. But if one brush stroke is off, if just one hue is not quite to his liking, you may never work in this town again
- Pizzazz family 1312 21 Chic Street
- Penny Pizzazz
- Penny is THE source of the coolest happenings and the latest trends in San Myshuno. But will this Online A-Lister's staunch dedication to her career get in the way of finding romance?
- Rasoya family 20 Culpepper House
- Geeta Rasoya, Raj Rasoya
- Raj may be a successful Chef, but his critical mother still worries about when he's going to find a nice girl and carry on the family line…
- "Myshuno!" is referenced a number of times in The Sims 2, likely to refer to the game of bingo.
- In Spanish and Italian "San" means Saint, so the name of the city humorously translates to 'Saint Bingo'.
- The bridge in San Myshuno looks strikingly similar to the real-life Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco, perhaps meaning that the inspiration of San Myshuno is indeed San Francisco.
- This makes sense, as San Francisco is a known for its art and diversity, and San Myshuno is arguably the most diverse place in the Sims series, with places like the Arts Quarter.
- The Landgraab Apartments and Alto Apartments in Uptown are named after the opposing Landgraab and Alto families.
- Three unused families intended for San Myshuno exist in the game files. Pond, consisting of Jimmy and his daughter Alaina. Powers, consisting of Randy, Patricia, and their son Kennedy. Riviera, consisting of Rita Riviera, and her boyfriend Memphis Waters. There is also an unused test household, consisting of Andy Campbells, Iko Yono, and Joel Meadows.
- There is an interactive map for San Myshuno that features reviews for every lot in the city on Electronic Arts' official website.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.