- Smith is a very common last name, if not the most common. There is a downtownie named Jill Smith. Highly unlikely that there is any connection to the Smith family.
- Possibly part of the Smith family. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk • contribs) 17:50, July 5, 2010 (UTC)
- Unlikely to be part of the Smith family. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs) 17:55, July 5, 2010 (UTC)
- Maybe he's related to Luc Smith? They look very similar. Jeve' Talk 23:19, November 11, 2010 (UTC)
- In the United States, which the country that I live in, "Smith" is the most common last/surname. River Smith has dark skin, so unless someone in his patrineal lineage got abducted by aliens and impregnated by PT9, he's not part of the Smith family that we all know of. It's possible that it DID happen, but also entirely possible that it didn't happen. He could be related to Luc Smith, sure. But you'd think that he'd have a memory of Luc's death or summat. But really, who cares? It's just a random townie.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.