trait that was introduced with The Sims 3: Generations expansion pack. It conflicts with the Schmoozer trait.
Rebellious Sims take special pride in putting it to the man. Causing trouble (and getting out of it) is their speciality! Whether they're out after curfew or telling their boss they've had it, they'll no doubt take extra pleasure for it.
- Teenager Sim's chances of getting caught while setting traps or causing pranks will be greatly reduced.
- Sim's chances of getting caught violating curfew will be greatly reduced.
- Sims will receive special moodlets and take great pride in interactions or abilities that are overly rebellious.
- Rebellious Sims can use the interation on a computer to 'Troll on Forum'.
- Rebellious Sims have a higher chance of getting the "Master Prankster" reputation.
- Rebellious Sims get the "Rebel Ride" Moodlet when riding a motorcycle.
- Rebellious Sims get the "Sell-Out" Moodlet from doing conformist actions, such as 'sucking up' to their boss.
- Rebellious Sims receive a 'Fight the Power' Moodlet from hacking or bribing/fighting bouncers, joining a protest at City Hall, trolling on forums, or other rebellious moodlets like insulting other sims.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.