The Pool (called Swimming Center) is also a playable lot in The Sims FreePlay, which allows sims to practice the diving hobby.
The Sims 3
- Sims with the athletic trait, or those who work in the athletic career.
- Sims with the hates the outdoors trait.
- Encourages skills
- Sims with the athletic skill are encouraged to visit and build the skill.
As a lot assignment, pools provide the Lovely Pool moodlet:
|Image||Moodlet Name||Mood Effect||Time Period||From||Game Dialog/Description||Notes||Expansion|
|Lovely Pool||+15||-||Pool Lot||The pool is so clean and pristine. Chlorine sure works wonders!|
- There are no pool lots in Bridgeport and Starlight Shores, unless one counts the Aquarius poolside lounge in Bridgeport.
- Riverview, Moonlight Falls and Midnight Hollow only have indoor pools.
- There's a community lot Sundhöll Community Pool in Aurora Skies, but it's assigned as No Visitors Allowed. It's probably a mistake by the developers.
- The Riverside Pool in Roaring Heights might be a reference to the unreleased neighborhood of The Sims 2 called Riverside.
The Sims 4
Pools are another great place for Sims who want to get fit. These lots are also a great place for Sims who don't have enough money to build their own pool.
List of pools
Bathe de Rille
|Bathe de Rille|
|Number of floors||2|
|Game||The Sims 4: Get Together|
Bathe de Rille is a community pool built for Windenburg. There is a bar for Sims to practice their Mixology skill and an underground area with toilets and showers. It is the club hangout of the Paragons and Renegades.
The Sims FreePlay
The Swimming Center in The Sims FreePlay is unlocked during the quest "It's All Going Swimmingly." It contains an indoor pool with diving boards, a lifeguard chair, a slide, and a kiddie playground for toddlers. It is a location for sims to practice the diving skill if they do not have a pool at home. Sims can also be lifeguards, slide down the slide, swim in the pool, and play on the playground (toddlers only). There is a coffee machine near the front desk in case sims need to fill their energy need, as well as two bathrooms.