Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
"These Sims take longer to craft items but tend to make them higher quality, gain powerful Moodlets after crafting a high quality item, and gain negative Moodlets after crafting a low quality item."
- Perfectionist Sims will work harder to finish things with higher quality.
- Perfectionist Sims will get a "Perfectly Made" moodlet after making something excellent.
- Perfectionist Sims will get an embarrassed "Imperfect Work" moodlet after making something low quality.
- Perfectionist Sims has more chances to make a masterpiece in crafting, such as Painting, Cooking, etc..
- Perfectionist Sims will get an increased chance of Masterclass crafted objects, and will react favorably when they do.
- Perfectionist Sims may choose to autonomously repeat some crafting actions (like Painting) numerous times.
- Perfectionist Sims who create any Masterwork have a high chance of gaining a Focused ‘In The Zone’ buff which has a chance to increase the quality of another crafting interaction.
- If they do achieve a better quality during this buff, they gain an Inspired ‘Focused Payoff' buff.
- Make something of excellent quality