- Perfectionist Sims do most things better than other Sims, but sometimes it just takes a bit longer.
- The Sim can paint higher quality paintings, prepare higher quality food and write better novels.
- This trait can help Sims becoming better architects. [TS3:A]
- Perfectionists can point out the flaws of other Sims in conversation, usually only available in the Mean... interactions if a Sim thinks another Sim is being rude.
- Painting, Writing, and Cooking skills take longer to be raised than usual, but they are of higher quality.
- Perfectionists always do neat actions automatically, such as making their beds after waking up, or cleaning their dirty dishes after eating. For this reason, Perfectionist is like the Neat trait, but with added benefits at the cost of time.
- Nonetheless, perfectionists can also have the slob trait.
- This trait provides a bonus to Sims writing in the Historical genre.
Possible Lifetime Wishes
- The Perfect Garden
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.