The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Perfectionists spend more time cooking, writing or even painting, but what they eventually finish is noticeably better than something created by other Sims. Perfectionists accept nothing shy of perfection.
- Sim does most things better than other Sims, but sometimes it just takes a bit longer...
- Sim can paint higher quality paintings, prepare higher quality food and write better novels.
- It can help Sims become better architects in Ambitions.
- Perfectionists can point out the flaws of other Sims in conversation, usually only available in the Mean... interactions if a Sim thinks another Sim is being rude.
- Painting, Writing, and Cooking take longer than usual, but are of higher quality.
- Perfectionists always do neat actions automatically, such as making their beds after waking up or cleaning their dirty dishes after eating. For this reason, Perfectionist is like Neat, but with added benefits at the cost of time.
- Nonetheless, perfectionists can also have the slob trait.
- Provides a bonus to Sims writing in the Historical genre.
Possible Lifetime Wishes
- The Perfect Garden
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.