The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Perfectionists spend more time cooking, writing or even painting, but what they eventually finish is noticeably better than something created by other Sims. Perfectionists accept nothing shy of perfection.
- Sim does most things better than other Sims, but sometimes it just takes a bit longer...
- Sim can paint higher quality paintings, prepare higher quality food, write better novels and do homework better [confirmation needed].
- Provides a bonus to Sims writing in the Historical genre.
- Perfectionists can point out the flaws of other Sims in conversation.
- Painting, Writing, and Cooking take longer than usual.
- Perfectionists always do neat actions automatically, such as making their beds after waking up or cleaning their dirty dishes after eating.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.