The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Perfectionists spend more time cooking, writing or even painting, but what they eventually finish is noticeably better than something created by other Sims. Perfectionists accept nothing shy of perfection.
Attributes[edit | edit source]
- Perfectionist Sims do most things better than other Sims, but it takes a bit longer for every task that benefits.
- The Sim can paint higher quality paintings, prepare higher quality food and write better novels.
- This trait can help Sims becoming better architects. [TS3:A]
Unlocked interactions[edit | edit source]
- Perfectionists can point out the flaws of other Sims in conversation, usually only available in the Mean interactions if a Sim thinks another Sim is being rude.
Player notes[edit | edit source]
- Painting, Writing, and Cooking skills take longer to be raised than usual, but they are of higher quality.
- Perfectionists always do neat actions automatically, such as making their beds after waking up, or cleaning their dirty dishes after eating. For this reason, Perfectionist is like the Neat trait, but with added benefits at the cost of time.
- Nonetheless, perfectionists can also have the Slob trait.
- This trait provides a bonus to Sims writing in the Historical genre.
- This trait will just add to a few random activities such as moving clothes to the dryer, recycling and other things (see Neat or above)
- They are (mostly) always doing appropriate things, similar to the Proper trait but with the Inappropriate trait they won't be as polite and sensible as without it.
- Perfectionist Sims will never autonomously express any humiliation or embarrassment to other Sims.
Possible Lifetime Wishes[edit | edit source]
- The Perfect Garden
- Presenting the Perfect Private Aquarium
- Perfect Mind, Perfect Body
- Seasoned Traveler
- Home Design Hotshot
- One Sim Band
- The Zoologist
- Perfect Student
- Grand Explorer
Perfectionist Sims[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.