|Penny is THE source of the coolest happenings and the latest trends in San Myshuno. But will this Online A-Lister's staunch dedication to her career get in the way of finding romance?|
|Education and employment|
|Game||The Sims 4: City Living|
Penny Pizzazz is a pre-made Sim who resides in San Myshuno, the world introduced in The Sims 4: City Living. She lives on her own in the 1312 21 Chic Street apartment in the Fashion District and begins with 4,000 Simoleons.
Penny is a young adult, 24 days away from becoming an adult. She works in the internet personality branch of the social media career at level 8 (online a-lister) and has the City Native aspiration. She has eight skill points in charisma, six points in comedy, five points in programming and seven points in both cooking and video gaming.
According to her family bio, Penny is blooming in her social media career, being the absolute source for current trends and events in San Myshuno. However, this career of hers may get in the way of finding possible romance. Penny also appears in one of the billboards in San Myshuno, possibly implying that the she worked as a model for some time. According to her San Myshuno reviews Penny used to live in the Jasmine Suites Apartments in the Spice Market, but later moved to the Fashion District.
She appears on the cover of The Sims 4: City Living along with Jordan Mayer and Danny Shino-Miller. However, of the three she is the only one to appear in the game, while the other two can be found in the Gallery. She also appears in various other promotional materials for the expansion pack.
San Myshuno reviewsEditSan Myshuno map under the name "Pennyforyourthoughts".
- Spire Apartments: I like this place. I mean, it's just fine, don't stress. I like how there is nobody here to bother me.
- Spice Festival: The T-Shirt sold at the Spice Festival is cute, quaint, and due to foody culture, so IN right now. Recommended for your lower thread count and jeans days!
- Spice Market: When friends come to the city from out of town, we always head to the Spice District to see the foods, attend the festival, or see the latest community murals.
- Flea Market Festival: People may not realize the Flea Market offers a wide range of unique, eclectic, and completely vintage (see: IN) furnishings and life accoutrements.
- Culpepper Apartments: I don't always bounce around the spice district, but when I do, I kick it with my friends in Culpepper. Some good times had here.
- Jasmine Suites Apartments: I remember living in the Jasmine when I first moved to the city. It was comfortable and so close to the spice district. Not a bad way to get your heels in the door.
- Waterside Warble: When we're just singing as the girls with no regard for tone quality, we head to the Waterfront. Low key and easy going like the neighborhood it's in.
- The Old Salt House: This converted warehouse is perfect if you have the style and vision for it. And in the spice district? Get it girl.
- Fashion District Food Carts: The food here is mad fab and highly recommended. Find yourself a cute boo and have them pick up the tab. Delish!
- Geekcon: I come here to check out #Geekfashion. Great place to see what's (never going to be) up and coming in the fashion world.
- ZenView Heights: The ZenView is within one of my favorite districts — Fashion! With that gorgeous view, I can bask in my favorite dress and enjoy the company of my friends.
- Planet Honey Pop!: My favorite place to see and be seen. This place is rockin'!
- 21 Chic Street: As a fashionista I know chic, and Chic Street fits the bill. A great place to live in a beaut of a neighborhood. En fleek!
- Casbah Gallery: Step 1: Cute dress. I'm thinking Moroccan inspired? Step 2: Hit the Casbah with some friends. Step 3: Find a good musician and just listen.
- Humor and Hijinks Festival: We always go to the Humor and Hijinks as a group! I always wear my racoon suit, while my friend puts on his bear suit. We act such a fool and laugh like kids!
- Myshuno Meadows: I love to stroll around the lake. It gives me a chance to strut my stuff in my new outdoor outfit and get a little sun.