- Not to be confused with Party Animals.
is a social trait
in The Sims 3
. The trait conflicts with loner
Party animals love to party, and others love to party with them. When a party animal hosts a party, everyone comes and has a great time. Woo!
- Anyone the Sim invites to a party will attend.
- Guests attending the Sim's parties are more likely to bring gifts.
- NPCs with this trait are attracted to the following lot assignments: Hangout
- Party animals prefer to watch the action channel on the television.
- A party animal Sim has the "Woo!" interaction during parties, which will result in positive moodlets if successful.
- Party animal Sims have the "Rock Out to..." interaction to change radio channels, which replaces the usual "'Change to.." interaction.
- Party animal Sims have the choice to do many types of dancing, such as "Ragin' Dance" or "Awesome Dance".
- Party animal Sims have the choice to do "Dance Wildly Together" with another Sim, which replaces the normal "Dance Together" interaction.
- When a Sim and their lover make out at the party, they gain the "Awesome Party Make Out" social.
Possible Lifetime Wishes Edit
- Rock Star
- Superstar Athlete
- Super Popular
- Bottomless Nectar Cellar
- If idle around a bar, the Sim will slam down drink after drink.
- Sim loves to dance at the stereo, and will do so at any free opportunity (most often when returning from school/work).
- Party animals have more dancing animations than other Sims.
- If Late Night is installed, Sims will have available the "Dance on Table" interaction.
- If Late Night is installed, Sims who drink "Party Drinks" will temporarily lose two random traits and replace them with party animal and daredevil.
- Party animals will cheer when near a ghost rather than be disturbed.
||The Life of the Party
||Appears when a party animal successfully uses the "Woo!" interaction on at least three Sims during a party.
Zelda Mae, Rafael Striker, Matilda Smart.
See Category:Party animals