"Paranoid Sims feel that danger is around every corner, and that people are always talking about them. Paranoid Sims feel a sense of security while hanging out in basements."
- Paranoid Sims gain a +1 happy moodlet as long as they are inside a basement.
- They can change passwords on computers.
- They sometimes gain a +1 tense moodlet when around other Sims whispering.
- Like erratic Sims, paranoid Sims can share conspiracy theories. Albeit, the interaction is found under the friendly category rather than mischief.
- Paranoid Sims can accuse others of spying, which will be seen as a mean interaction.
- This section is in need of additional information. You can help The Sims Wiki by expanding this section.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.