- For the personality quality in The Sims and The Sims 2, see Personality.
Outgoing is a social trait in The Sims 3 for Nintendo DS. It conflicts with the shy trait. It is very similar to the friendly trait. It reappears in The Sims 4 and conflicts with the loner and paranoid[TS4:SV]traits.
The Sims 3 for Nintendo DS
Outgoing Sims love being around friends, and are great at making and keeping friendships.
- This section is in need of additional information. You can help The Sims Wiki by expanding this section.
The Sims 4
"These Sims gain powerful Moodlets from Friendly socialization, have their Social Need decay quickly, and gain more negative Moodlets when their Social Need is low."
- Outgoing Sims social need decay more quickly.
- Outgoing Sims get more moodlets from pleasant conversations.
- These Sims will get very lonely without any socialization for a time.
- While the outgoing trait conflicts with the paranoid[TS4:SV] trait, it strangely does not conflict with the mean trait.