|An oasis nestled in the austere beauty of the western desert, this haven of eclectic culture is fringed by countless soaring palms, and lent vibrant color through impossibly lush landscaping. Oasis Springs offers relaxing retreats from the sun to any traveler who discovers it.|
|Game||The Sims 4|
Oasis Springs is a world that was shipped with The Sims 4 base game alongside Willow Creek. It is set in the middle of a desert. Its appearance is reminiscent of many desert locations in the Southwestern United States.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Visit your home away from home in the desert suburbs of Brontosaurus Bend
The old forgotten mine near Acquisition Butte is a must-see for any explorer
Mirage Canyon Lookout
Visit Oasis Springs' namesake body of water while passing through Mirage Canyon
Neighborhoods[edit | edit source]
Oasis Springs consists of six neighborhoods with one secret lot, separated from other neighborhoods. Four neighborhoods have up to five residential lots each, with the fifth consisting of four community lots, while the sixth neighborhood is a large community park.
Secret lot[edit | edit source]
Lots[edit | edit source]
There are a total of 16 residential lots and 5 community lots in Oasis Springs.
Residential lots[edit | edit source]
Inhabited[edit | edit source]
- Affluista Mansion, owned by Landgraab
- Cacti Casa, owned by Roomies
- Slipshod Mesquite, owned by Zest
- Sultry Springside, owned by Caliente
Uninhabited[edit | edit source]
- Agave Abode
- Granada Place
- Raffia Quinta
- Rio Verde
- Sandtrap Flat
- Vista Quarry
- Yuma Heights
Empty lots[edit | edit source]
Community lots[edit | edit source]
- Burners & Builders - Gym
- Desert Bloom - Park
- The Futures Past - Museum
- Rattlesnake Juice - Bar
- The Solar Flare - Lounge
Families[edit | edit source]
New families[edit | edit source]
- Zest family Slipshod Mesquite
- Johnny Zest
- Johnny Zest has the stage name and the dream, but maybe not the talent... Disowned by the Landgraabs for quitting school, Johnny wants to make his own fame and fortune as a standup comedian.
- Roomies household Cacti Casa
- J Huntington III, Mitchell Kalani, Gavin Richards, Zoe Patel
- This household seems to have stepped right out of a TV sitcom. What wacky misadventures will the perky Zoe, easygoing Mitchell, uptight ladies' man J. and intellectual Gavin suffer this week? Tune in and find out!
Returning families[edit | edit source]
- Caliente family Sultry Springside
- Katrina Caliente, Don Lothario, Nina Caliente, Dina Caliente
- It’s no longer girls-only now that Caliente matriarch Katrina has moved in her mooching boy toy, Don. With three fiery, attractive ladies in the house, will Don remain faithful or will he get involved with more than one Caliente woman?
- Landgraab family Affluista Mansion
- Geoffrey Landgraab, Nancy Landgraab, Malcolm Landgraab
- The Landgraabs seem like the perfect family; wealthy, well-mannered, brilliant. But Nancy and Geoffrey are each hiding something. Will their secrets tear them apart or will they continue to build a wealthy dynasty?
Climate[edit | edit source]
With The Sims 4: Seasons installed, Oasis Springs' weather is characterized by heat and very little rain. Spring and Fall tend to be warm or hot and sunny, while Summer is almost exclusively heat wave temperatures and sunny. Winter includes more cloudy weather and cool to warm temperatures, but Oasis Springs does not experience snow without using the Weather Machine.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In this world there is no snow during winter if Seasons is installed, just like in Selvadorada, Del Sol Valley, and Sulani.
- It is said in the object description of "Pathway Specials Chalkboard" from The Sims 4: Get Together that a chalkboard was used to advertise a special at the Pathway Lounge of Oasis Springs in 1932.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- TheSims.com official blog, Welcome To Oasis Springs.
References[edit | edit source]